Chapter 33 - The Hospital

Haven't updated in three weeks.....I'm soooo sorry, I'm gonna try to update this week and if not this week then definitely next week....

Brittani's POV

The car journey was made in pure silence, I had asked and asked why we needed to go to the hospital but Jason just stared blankly at the road like I hadn't even spoken at all! After that failed attempt at conversation I gave up on talking and tried to count the trees that we passed but that took too much effort. At one point I even tried to turn the radio on but as soon as I pressed the on button, Jason had pressed it again to turn it off and gave me a glare that said if you touch that again I'll rip your fucking head off and that stopped me trying again as I quite liked my head where it was.

"How far away do you live from the hospital?!" I exclaimed loudly, after about an hour in a car where the loudest noise you have heard is a bird that seemed to come from nowhere. Justin swerved to the side of the road and stopped the car "shit" I muttered. "Do you have a problem?" he asked calmly, I could see his chest moving up and down, showing that he was trying to keep calm, well we will see how long that lasts! "Brit?!" he exclaimed waving his hand in front of my face. I jumped as I can out from my daydreaming and slowly turned my attention back to Jason. "Well? Do you have a problem!?" he asked, I just shook my head "What was that, I can hear nods?" he exclaimed and now he was really pissing me off, but I was still too scared of him to do anything "No.." I mumbled. He just turned his attention back to the car as he drove it back onto the road "Good...." he grunted.

The rest of the car journey was in, guess what?....Silence, ding ding song we have a winner! I really hate silence it made me imagine things and then I start to hear things, I just hate it. I was still having this little discussion in my brain when I felt the wind hit my face. I looked up from my trance to see Jason, looking amused. "Daydreaming Princess?" he asked with a smirk, how the hell can he be so...."Bi-polar" I mutter, Jason turns around "What was that?" He asks, glaring. "Umm... I said solar, as in solar panels on the roof over there" I said pointing, thank The Lord for Eco-friendly hospitals. He looked at me suspiciously but just carried on walking anyway. I wiped off the invisible bead of sweat on my forehead, that was close, last time I called him bi-polar and he heard me.....well it didn't end well. I shuddered, "What's wrong, you cold?" Jason asked, I shook my head and he just shrugged and carried on walking to the large white building in front if us.

"We are here to see Libby Jackson" he stated officially as we walked into the hospitals reception to be greeted by a receptionist who gave us a big smile and to be honest she looked too happy to be a receptionist of a place where people go when they're in pain. "Room 24a corridor B" she stated officially after she checked for details on her computer. "Why is Libby at hospital!" I asked worriedly to Jason after we were walking down corridor A (which led to corridor B). He rubbed the back of his neck nervously "After she got shot, Chaz took her to the gangs doctor but she wouldn't stop bleeding and we didn't have enough resources so she came to hospital and..." he paused letting all the information sink in but I just felt numb "Then what?!" I practically yelled. "Hey keep your voice down" Jason hissed. "Well she was induced into a coma due to massive blood loss and they phoned me today because she has shown signs of waking up" he stated with basically no emotion.

I just stared blankly at his face, she has been a coma for who knows how long and I haven't even know, she's my best friend for crying out loud! "How long?" I mumbled, Jason looked down at me but I just stared blankly at the floor "Umm... about.....2 weeks" he replied quietly. I felt tears about to escape my eyes as I looked at Jason in shock "What the actual hell?! Two weeks, Two fucking weeks! Why the hell didn't I know, Christ you could of at least told me?!" I yelled at him. "Brittani, I swear to god if you don't shut up I'm going to make you" he hissed, and I knew that wasn't an empty threat he would quite happily shut me up. "Why the hell didn't you tell me?!" I spat. He glared down at me but his eyes softened slightly when he saw how hurt I was, "I didn't want to worry you" he replied. "Worry me, worry me, yeah okay you haven't worried me at all by suddenly revealing that after my best friend got shot she was put into a medically induced coma and she's been in one for around two week....." I could have carried on but Jason interrupted me and when I looked out I realised we were in corridor B room 24a, I gulped, I've never seen anyone in a coma or just coming out of a coma either so I have no clue what to expect. I look up to Jason and he softly smiles and nods towards the door, I slowly reach my hand towards the hand and open the door......

Aww cliffhanger sorry it's sooo short but I really wanted to update tonight for you guys and I'm gonna really try to update this week, Comments and Votes = Quicker Updates.
Bye Guys
Love you <3
Olivia xoxox