Chapter 25 - I Wanna Help!!

Hey, long time no see strangers, I appreciate all the comments telling me stuff about the story rather than just update because they mean a lot more. Tell me what you think, good or bad! Sorry I haven't updated in a while and I'm not gonna bore you with a long drawn out boring excuse but all I'll say is that I couldn't find my laptop charger and it was like the end of the world! Nuff said. Enjoy the update, I'm not really sure what's gonna happen so just bare with me. Luv ya!

Libby's POV

Where was she? Me and Brit were supposed to hang out today, Jason said we could and he doesn't give in easily.....it took hours of begging and finally gave in and now she's just passing up an opportunity like this! I waited and waited and waited but still nothing. I would've text her but Jason took her phone away, my brother has trust issues!

After waiting for over half an hour I gave up and decided to phone Jason, I haven't talked to him in ages and he'll obviously know where Brit is. I clicked on his contact and held the phone up to my ear, it rang once and he picked up. That was quick! He normally lets it ring for ages. "What do you want, asshole!?" he yelled down the phone, I frowned. He's mean but never that mean towards me! "Hey calm your ass down, why you yelling at me!?" I yelled back using the same tone. I may have slight anger issues but it's nothing compared to Jason, I'm guessing he inherited most of our dad's anger! I heard him sigh on the other side of the phone and mumble something to someone else. "Sorry, I thought you were someone else" he mumbled with no remorse whatsoever. "Whatever, do you know where Brit is?" I said casually hoping he remembered that he said I could see her today. "No, she's out somewhere" he whispered, he was lying and even if other people believe his lies nothing gets past his little sister. "Where is she?" I said curiously extending each word so the sentence came out really slowly.

"Lib honestly she's fine" he said unsure. "Jase, I swear to God, you tell me now or I will come and get the answer out of you, one way or another!" I yelled quickly, he chuckled slightly before returning to his emotionless self again. "Libby, it's nothing to do with you so keep your nose out!" he hissed in his 'I'm trying to stay calm eventhough it's impossible' tone of voice but this irritated me even more. "Jason, I'm being serious....Tell me or...." I was in the middle of the sentence before he cut me off by ending call. Oh hell no does he think he can just get rid of me like that, especially when my best friend is involved.I sat down in my car and turn the key almost immediately the engine roared to life and I dramatically turned out of the park before whipping round the corner and setting off to Jason's house, I will find out!

It took around ten minutes to get to Jason's and my anger had calmed a bit but not enough for me to be calm and I had the feeling this was going to end badly but I really didn't care, all I wanted to know was where Brit was and why he refused to tell me. I stormed into the house, luckily they left the door open because knocking would have made my entrance less dramatic! I scanned around the room and my eyes landed on Justin. "Justin, where's my douchebag of a brother" I said sweetly gritting my teeth in the process. He chuckled "He's busy" he mumbled, not even bothering to look up from his phone. I clenched my fists before knocking his phone straight out of his hands onto the floor. "What the fuck!?" He yelled, I chuckled under my breath "I'm sorry but you must have misheard me I didn't ask what he was doing I asked where he was!" I yelled, I was now in rage mode. Justin picked his phone up and casually dropped it into his pocket, he looked into my eyes "Watch your mouth" he hissed, I laughed "Yeah, whatever where is he!?" I said while rolling my head and blinking, a lot.

"He's busy, no visitors!" he yelled back before taking his phone out and resuming whatever it was he was doing before. "Oh, sorry I didn't know this was a hospital" I exclaimed while waving my arms about dramatically. "Justin....Justin!, Hey Justin!" I yelled getting closer to him every time. "Ignorant douchebag" I yelled, slapping his phone onto the floor again. "Where the fuck do you think your going!" he yelled after me. "Oh, I'm only going to see my brother!" I yelled back casually like it was nothing, I could hear his groans, the floorboards creaked as he stood up. I need to find him quick before Justin stops me and 'escorts me out'.