Chapter 20 - Where is she?

Everything is gonna become clear-er in this chapter. Update even though I've been to school because I'm feeling generous ;) Enjoy......

Jason's POV

I felt really bad about leaving Brit but she was with the dog so hopefully "they"  won't come today, I couldn't live with myself if anything happens to her, I mean yeah, sure I kidnapped her but when I said I loved her I meant it and I hope she meant it too.I rushed home as soon as I had finished, I needed to go check on her because with the rival gang threatening me and everything well, I'd hate for them to take it out on her. Chaz came with me as he was done with whatever he was doing, and to be perfectly honest I couldn't care less! We went in my car and of course I decided to drive, I wouldn't let anyone else drive my baby..... ever!

When we got to the house, and the drive took about twenty minutes, I had a bad feeling but I just brushed it off and decided to ignore it. I got my keys out knowing Brit she would've locked all the doors since she was still terrified about the intruder but to be honest, when you've been working in this business for as long as I have you get used to threats like this but Brit isn't used to it yet so it's only natural for her to be scared. I put my hand on the door and it just pushed open, not locked. I felt that feeling reappear but I pushed it away again, completely ignoring my instincts. As soon as I walked in I could tell that something wasn't right, it felt strange almost. I looked back at Chaz and he just shrugged, it was too quiet... maybe Brit's in the shower I thought but it was too quiet even for that.

I looked around for the dog, she normally comes running when she hears the door go but she was nowhere to be seen, not even a bark was heard from her. That's when Chaz saw her, no.... not Brit, the dog. He didn't say anything he just pointed, I looked towards the direction he was pointing and then I saw what he saw, it was the dog and I won't describe the scene because it was disgusting but lets just say that the dog was dead and that's when I really started to panic. I called out for Brit "Brittani! Brit! Brit where are you!?" I yelled my voice gradually reaching desperation as it started breaking. I walked up the stairs and I could feel Chaz's footsteps behind me letting me know that he was following me as a backup almost. Once I reached the top of the stairs I looked around for Brit, still calling her name. I looked at Chaz "Why don't you look upstairs and I'll look downstairs"I ordered and he confirmed nodding. And with that we separated and I went to look in the living room but I never once stopped calling her name, mostly just in desperation. I kept reassuring myself that she must be here somewhere but with what happened to the dog I'm not so sure anymore. I sighed as I re-checked all the rooms, there were more rooms upstairs and obviously Chaz is taking his time.

I was now wondering aimlessly, I have looked everywhere and there's no sign of Brit or where she's gone, I sat down and though and eventually I had an idea, I don't know how I was so stupid before, how did I not think of this before? I mentally face palmed myself for being so stupid. I jogged to my office and opened up the CCTV monitoring website, I logged in and tried to the find the footage for today but there was loads of passwords (I like to keep my business protected!) And it took a while to answer them all. Just as I got it I sighed in relief at least this will tell me where she has gone. I started playing the footage, I skipped forward to 10.00am, which was when I left her. I left and I saw her make her way towards the living room and she turned the TV on. I skipped past this part as I don't really need to know what she watches on TV. I was still skipping the footage but then she stood up and I played it, she walked to the window and her eyes became wide she walked away and then walked back over to the window like she was checking something, just as I was getting to the good bit, I heard Chaz from upstairs "Hey Jase I got something!" he yelled and I felt excitement hoping it was Brit, I yelled back "What is it, Brit?" I heard silence for a minute. "No, but it's definitely something" he replied sounding mysterious. I turned my attention back to the monitor and just as I was about to press play, Chaz interrupted "Jase, no joke but you really want to come and look at this!" he said and I was getting pissed off, just leave me alone for god's sake I said mentally.

I paced up the stairs and sighed with each step, I was in the middle of something important! I walked into the room "For god's sake Chaz, I was in the middle of something, can you not take a hint?!" I yelled, the worry was no replaced by anger and I could feel it boiling in me. Chaz looked at me cautiously "Hey, calm down, I'm only trying to help.... look at this" he said handing me a piece of paper. I looked at him confused "What the hell is this?" I said, unable to fully control my anger. "Hey, don't shoot the messenger.... just read it!" he mumbled, pointing to the piece of paper that was now in my hand. I read it and instantly my hand clenched into fists and I could feel my eyes darken, the paper was now scrunched in my hand. "Umm... Jase.... What does it say?" he asked quietly, obviously noticing my anger. "Here, read it" I said handing him the paper, he started to read it out loud, and I really don't know why!

He started reading but I blanked him out but I can remember it word for word. It said...

Hey Mccan, I'm guessing you already know who this is, if not then it's not my problem that you don't have enough of a brain to work this out.

But yeah, we've got the girl and I'm guessing you realised this, considering she's not there. I will keep here safe-ish, she won't be killed but I can't promise anything else won't happen to her. I wouldn't bother coming to get her back unless you want to bring me MY money, oh and an apology. If I don't see you soon then I suppose we'll either kill or keep the girl... just depends how useful she is ;)

Once he'd finished reading it out Chaz looked at me wide-eyed, "you know who this is don't you? Because I do it's obvious" I just nodded, Chaz sighed "So you know that it's..." I cut him off "I swear to god if you say his name, I will be unable to control my actions" I growled. Chaz raised his hands in surrender before asking "What's next?" I sighed for a minute trying to think of a plan. "We got to get here... when we're prepared of course" I said basically growling. My anger was raging and I could tell that if it got any worse I would be out of control, rage-mode. I walked out the door and without thinking punched the wall, it was meant to release some of my anger but it just made it worse. I walked to my office ready to make a plan to get my girl back. Don't worry Brit we're coming for you!

Hee Hee not gonna give too much away.... stupid Jason. My birthday next week, so excited! If I get more comments I'll promise to update tomorrow <3 Vote, Comment, Share, Spread, Tell Your Friends. Love you guys xxx Thanks for all the comments on the last chapter, appreciate it!

Byeeee xox

Olivia :> xoxoxox