Chapter 23 - Jason, Where are you?

Hey, sorry for not updating over the weekend but I was busy (kind of) so I couldn't update. But here's your new update and now I'll shut up and let you read...

Brittani's POV

I woke up and groaned. I felt like someone was hitting my head with a hammer and whenever I moved my jaw it sent a shooting pain through my body. I touched my jaw gently and it hurt so much, it was really swollen. I can't believe he punched me, he didn't even tell me his name yet my face somehow shook hands with his fists. I looked around the room and I was where I started out, in what I'm assuming is the basement but at least this time I'm not tied up.

I stood up, groaning as every movement hurt. I walked around familiarising myself with the surrounding area and looking for possible ways of escape. There was none, I was basically in a prison. I sat back down where I was before, on a bed I think. I sighed and as if he knew the door swung open. I laid down quickly and shut my eyes, not really in the mood for chatting to an abusive psychopath that was even worse than Jason for being bi-polar. "I wouldn't bother pretending, I do have CCTV you know" he said arrogantly. I sighed and slowly sat up, opening one eye then the other cautiously. I personally think it's rude to sneak up on people but obviously he doesn't, as soon as I opened my eyes he was there literally centimetres away from my face. I yelped in surprise and he chuckled, backing away from me slightly. "Hi there princess" he smirked, I just sarcastically smiled at him and he returned it.

"Now, now no need to be rude" he cooed " Well I could say that there was no need to punch me but y'know" she retorted. He glared at me "I will tie you up" I looked down to ground. "Good girl, now come I need to talk to you" he beckoned, grabbing my wrist and escorting me to what I now know has his office. He sat down and pointed to a chair opposite to his "So, our meeting ended abruptly last time" he mumbled, avoiding the part where he punched me in the face for no apparent reason. I decided to stay silent as my face was now throbbing. "Anyway, your here for a while so I'd get comfortable with your surroundings if I were you but first I'll tell you the rules. Rule one, you don't talk to anyone unless they talk to you first. Rule two, you'll have to clean every day and you won't miss anything...ok?" he said quickly and after each rule I felt my jaw drop further towards the floor and by the end my mouth was gaping open. "What!?" I exclaimed, he sighed "Do I actually need to repeat all of that for you?" he snapped. "Oh and I'll introduce you to everyone later, you've met Ben and I'm Alex." He exclaimed obviously not wanting to explain anything further. I sighed I didn't feel like asking questions right now and I'm sure Alex didn't want to answer any but there was one I just had to ask even though I was afraid of the answer, "Ummm where do I sleep?" I mumbled awkwardly, hoping he wouldn't either in the basement or... "With me" he replied after much though, I groaned that was not the answer that I wanted.

"You can start cleaning now" he said waving his hand dismissing me. I was happy to play nice and be polite for today but after that I snapped, I turned to face him and saw him look up from the laptop as he tried to dismiss me again, who the hell does he think he is?! "How dare you! Do I look like a slave, I'm not your maid and I sure as hell don't take orders from someone like you. I'm not some stupid child who's gonna listen to and obey every single word you say because if you expected that then you're so wrong! And if you think I'm gonna sleep with you then you've got another thing coming! I'd rather sleep in the basement!" I yelled, not even taking a breath in between sentences. He stood up from his desk and his eyes were black, like Jason's!?

"Wish granted" he mumbled, as he led me with iron grip down the hallway towards the basement and when we got to the top he threw me down the stairs. I landed at the bottom with a thud and pain ran through my body. He slammed the door shut and left me in darkness. I couldn't hold it in any longer, I burst into tears. "Jason, where are you?" I sobbed to myself, somehow hoping that he could hear me.

I'm not gonna bother with a big authors not because I've got to go but probably will update tomorrow and make sure to follow me! Vote, Comment, Fan, Share

Love you guys <3

Byeee xox

Olivia xxx