Chapter 16 - Forgive Me?

Sorry I kept you waiting but I decided to keep the last chapter since most of you liked it ;)  Enjoy the chapter xx ....

Brittani's POV

After Libby left, nothing really happened. Me and Jason had an argument, he hit me quite hard and I can tell that it's made a bruise. After that he left to go somewhere but when it got to twelve, I stopped waiting and I went to sleep.

I woke up to silence, I opened my eyes expecting to see a messy haired Jason but no-one was there. I looked around but there was still no sign of him. I laid in bed just looking up at the ceiling, it was silent that was until I heard laughing from outside the door. I got out of bed ready to investigate. I opened the door and there was Jason with... with... I don't know who he was with? It was a girl who might as well have been naked with how short her clothes were. The door must of creaked because she turned and looked in my direction and honestly I nearly burst into laughter. She looked liked she had head-butted her make-up and decided that lipstick wasn't made for lips but was meant to be smeared all over your face. Her hair was a matted mess and I looked at Jason and shook my head in disbelief.

I calmly walked back into his room, into the bathroom and once I'd made sure to lock it I burst into tears. I don't know why I even cared but seeing him with another girl made me so angry. I could still hear their conversation, I made my way closer to the door to hear them clearer.

Jason's POV

I can't believe Brit saw me with this.... thing. She somehow followed me home, thinking she was my girlfriend. I counted her as a stress reliever and nothing more. "Get out" I stated to her coldly. "But.. But... Jason baby..." She slurred, I think she may be slightly drunk. "I said GET OUT" I yelled not caring about her, I needed to go make sure Brit was alright. She didn't argue with me this time, I can't even remember her name. I told her to let herself out and I was walking into my room when I heard the front door close. I looked for Brit, that was until I heard sobbing coming from the bathroom and then I reminded myself to get rid of the lock on that door. "Brit, c'mon open the door!" she didn't answer "please?!" still no answer. "If you don't open the door, I will!" I heard shuffling behind the door "Go away" she mumbled. I stood up preparing to open the door one way or another. "I'll kick the door open" I yelled hoping she'd open it because I really didn't have the energy. Just then as I was about to kick the door open, I heard a shuffling behind the door. I sighed in relief, I really didn't have the energy. The lock clicked and out she walked. She walked straight past me not even looking anywhere but the floor. She sat on the bed and I followed, sitting next to her but she soon moved up, obviously not wanting to be anywhere near me.

"Brit.. Brit... Can you look at me?!" She didn't move not even an inch. "Brittani, look at me!" She still didn't move. I grabbed her chin and made her look at me, "I'm sorry, okay?" She was still silent, not even a word.

Brittani's POV

I tried really hard to just ignore him but it was so hard. I avoided his eyes because if I looked into them then I know that I would just forgive him in a second, so when he lifted my head up and forced me to look into his eyes, I refused to talk. I'm not gonna forgive him unless he really deserves it. "Please, Brittani" he begged and I couldn't help it, I looked into his eyes. My heart just literally melted, he leaned in and I followed. And there we were just kissing. I could feel him smiling in the kiss. I pulled away "What?". "Nothing... does this mean I'm forgiven" he smirked, I just laughed. I can never stay mad at him and I don't understand why? I mean he's not the nicest boyfriend yet I still fall in love with him more every minute. I sighed "Fine!" he smirked and pecked me on the lips before saying, "Brit.. You hungry?" he asked, I smirked "Yeah why?" he didn't answer me he just chuckled. "Get dressed, I've got a surprise for you" I looked at him inquisitively "What are you planning?" he just chuckled "Wait and see" I groaned, I hate surprises. I looked up but Jason wasn't there he must have gone downstairs already. Damn he moves fast I chuckled to myself. I then went to go get ready, I got a shower and put on this (Pic on side>>) and straightened my hair, did my make up, making sure to cover the bruise that was made by Jason, and I was eventually ready. 

I walked downstairs and the smell of bacon made my stomach make some really strange noises. I looked around for Jason, I didn't really know where I was going so I just walked into room after room before I eventually found the kitchen, where in front of a table full of pancakes stood a grinning Jason. "You took your time" he teased "I um.. kind of... got lost" I mumbled and I looked up to see Jason chuckling. "I don't normally do this but, I made you breakfast" he said proudly. I just chuckled and sat down to eat. They were actually quite nice. For the rest of the day we just watched movies that was until the doorbell rang, Jason went to go answer it. I was too comfy to move. He came back and was obviously angry about something, I asked him but like always he refused to tell me. But I will find out eventually!

Oooh.. Who was at the door? Ideas?! Bit of a boring chapter... I'm sorry :,( but it's gonna get exciting soon I promise. Next chapters gonna be cute <3 Next update either tomorrow or tonight!

Tell me what you think by commenting or you could inbox me ;) Comment, Vote, Tell your Friends.

Awww love you guys and all the comments they do mean a lot, keep commenting

Byeeee xoxo

Olivia xoxoxo