Chapter 34 - Intensive Care

So every time I write a chapter I always say sorry about never updating and all of that so I'm not gonna bore you by writing it again but trust me when I say I am really sorry about not updating and I will update in two weeks, I promise. another reason why I didn't update is because I really didn't know what to write and I'm still not too sure where I want to go with this and that's why it has took me soo long haha xxxx

Jason's POV
So, when I think back I realise that I should have told Brit about Libby and her being so ill but I didn't see the pint at the time. I mean she couldn't have visited her, it was family only! So there was no point in her being stressed and making me feel even worse about letting this happen than I already do!

I snap back to reality and see her reaching out to the door handle, I don't know if I'm ready for this, she's my baby sister and even if we don't have the best relationship she's still the only family I have, not including Alex as he is a douche and he is dead.....

I look at Brit worriedly and she must have seen me out of the corner of her eye as she looks at me and I can do nothing but reassure her, she has the right to see her, it is her best friend after all. But I'm so nervous I don't know if I can handle seeing her in all of this pain because of me, she died in surgery twice but I left that detail out when talking to Brit as she really doesn't need to know that, she will just stress even more. She looks back to the door and slowly turns her hand, we both take a deep breath as if preparing for the worst and when she opens the door.......

It's what I expected but I hoped that it wasn't going to be like this. Lib was just sat in the bed lifeless and if it wasn't for her chest moving up and down quickly she could have had me believing she was dead. A distraught looking Chaz was sat beside her bed staring intently at her as if he was willing for her to just wake up, he was staring so intensely that he didn't even hear us coming into the room.

I coughed awkwardly as Chaz looked up, he looked terrible his eyes were puffy because of his crying and even his bags has bags. I had never seen him like this he was always the one that was never emotional he always hid his emotions well and didn't let people in easily, I mean it took years for me to be able to have a conversation with him! "Umm hey" he mumbled quietly, looking at the floor, his voice was rough and the fact that he has been crying was no certain, me and Brit looked at each other in concern but she looked past him and at the bed where Lib was sat awkwardly, all her face was bruised and her arm was in a sling.

She rushed over to the bed and sat in the chair next to Chaz's. "Why don't you go home and rest?" I suggested to Chaz but he shook his head, still staring at the floor. "Hey look, we're here now, at least go and get a shower, you look terrible. ill phone you if anything happens" I suggested again, hoping that he would be more open to suggestions this time. He nodded "Thanks man, I appreciate it" I looked up at him and he tried to smile but it failed miserably as he couldn't possibly hide the amount of sadness in his eyes. "Honestly, it's the least I can do" I replied and he nodded as he left, he was really beating himself up about it, he blames himself for not taking Lib to the hospital sooner but nobody knew she was that bad. Our doctor is used to dealing with bullets but hers were worse than he had ever seen so we had to take her to a hospital so she could survive.

"I thought she was waking up?" Brit asked. i furrowed my eyebrows in response and looked up at her, "In the car, you said she was waking up, why isn't she?" she repeated. I thought for a minute "Yeah they told me that she was waking up, I don't know?" I added furrowing my eyebrows and dropping my gaze to the floor. "Jase?" Brit asked after a while, I hummed in response. "Is she" she paused for a minute as if contemplating what to say next "Lib I mean, gonna okay?" she asked timidly.

I thought about this for a minute and I wasn't too sure I was hoping that she was gonna be back to herself today I half expected her to be awake and jumping about but deep down I knew that recovering takes time and until she's out of the coma the extent of the damage can't be seen. "I'm not sure but I know deep down that she's strong and if she really tried she can pull through, she never did give yo easily" I said remembering back to when we were little and if I ever did something that she couldn't do she tried and tried until she did it or broke something or herself trying.

I told Brittani about my memories of us as kids and they made her laugh and she told me about what she was like as a kid. Even though we were both disappointed that she was still un awake I am counting myself lucky that she is still alive, I kept expecting her to just miraculously wake up any monte but it never happened and soon Chaz got back, and he looked considerably better after having a shower and something to eat. He thanked us both for staying with her but I told him that we were glad to and before I knew it we were being forced to leave by a pushy nurse who to be perfectly honest was being a bitch. We walked back to the car and Brit gripped on to my hand tightly "Thank you for taking me" she mumbled and I smiled slightly, "Its fine, she's your best friend, you deserve to see her." Content with my answer she got into the car and stared out of the window deep in thought.

Brittani's POV

The dreams, I couldn't stop thinking about the dreams. The ones with the face and they have happened ever night since we met Alex, what do they mean. I can't stop thinking about them, it's scary. almost like he's there messing with my mind and I can't do anything to stop it........

So yeah I wrote that, no too sure it was a bit of a filler to be honest. So when this ends, and it's gonna have to end soon, I have already planned a sequel but what do you guys think and if you have any ideas like title names, story lines or anything 'like that feel free to comment or private message me, don't keep your genius to yourself!!.

Bye guys

Vote, Comment and all that Jazz

Love you <3

Byeeeee

Olivia
Xoxo