chapter 7

J A C K

I'm so happy Brook slept around again. I got to cuddle her at night whilst she was sleeping. I really love her. So much! Honestly I come across as a player, and I'm admitting that about myself, but now I've changed. Brooklyn's the one girl I've wanted to be with for a very long time! Now that I've got her I don't need any other girl. She makes me happy. She makes me smile and laugh and she's the reason I want to wake up every day. I really love her!

B R O O K L Y N

I woke up in Jack's arms. He's warm and probably still asleep. I tried to wriggle away from him but he gripped around me harder.
"Stay..." So he's awake, he's just being lazy.
"Fine." I stayed put. At least he let me turn around. I faced him and we looked at each other.

"You're beautiful." Jack whispered to me.
"So are you." I whispered back.
"I love you."
"I love you too." If this is how I'm going to be woken up every morning then I'm definitely staying here!

C O N O R

Jack has been acting nervous all morning. He's also been very flirty with Brook. I noticed how much he's kissed her cheek. Each time it's been closer and closer to her mouth. Maybe this could be the day.

"Con, fancy coming to the pier with us?" Jack offered me.
"Yeah sure." If they did it there and I missed that, I'd be well annoyed! I chucked on a jacket and shoes then jumped into the car with them.

~

We arrived at the pier and walked down to the beach.
"Fancy ice cream guys?" I wanted to give them some space for a moment.
"Yeah sure!" Jack wanted vanilla, Brook wanted bubblegum and I just got vanilla too. As I was getting it, I noticed them messing about. Jack was giving Brook piggy backs and they were laughing a lot together.

As I got back to them I noticed Jack getting closer to Brook. I handed them both their ice cream and Jack instantly put the tip of his ice cream on Brook's nose. Brook then returned the favour. They looked adorable. I had to take photos. There were so many cute moments of them.

Brook was running down to the sea to skim some stones across the water. Jack came up to me.
"Conor, take my phone. Record or photograph at the right time. In fact record this in a minute and I'll screenshot what I want." What's he on about? He forced me to run down to Brook with him. She started running towards us and we met halfway.

J A C K

I grabbed her hands and pulled her towards me. She looked into my eyes. Conor had started recording.
"I love you."
"I love you too." I grabbed her waist and pulled her a little closer. Our faces were inches apart. She stared into my eyes. I moved closer to her and she moved closer to me. Finally I closed the gap between us and we were kissing.

I started biting at her lips and poked my tongue out a little. She did nothing. Playing hard to get I see. I pinched her a little and she opened her mouth to squeal so I managed to poke my tongue in. Her hands have moved from her sides to my hair. My hands are now on her bum.

I pulled away and started sucking at her neck. Her breathing was soft yet heavy. I hate to say it but I think she's experiencing her first time being turned on. Who am I kidding? Hate to say it? I suppose it's a good thing really... That way she can have two of her firsts in the same day... But I don't want to rush her into anything like that. I won't force her to do anything like that. Ever!

I pulled away and she pulled me in for another kiss. This time we went straight for it and seemed to be getting closer and closer to each other. I felt her body press firmly against mine. She started to play with my hair a little and tug at it a bit. I wanted to just pick her up and carry her back to the car to take her home.

She pulled away and we looked at each other. I noticed the hickey I had placed on her neck and it looked pretty big.
"I love you." She said it first.
"I love you too." I wanted to kiss her again but I did everything I could not to. Instead we just hugged. Then I put my arm around her and we walked over to where Conor was now sat waiting.

"That was cute. Very cute by the sea." That's exactly why I took her here. The sun setting behind us would look perfect!
"You said yesterday we're not having our first kiss in the kitchen so I made it special."
"Awww Jack you're so cute!" Conor whispered something in Brook's ear. It sounded a bit like 'he's never done that for anyone before' which is true. I wanted to make this extra special for her.

~

We didn't end up going on the pier like we planned to. Instead all of us went home and we were about to watch a movie. Then we realised it's Sunday so we couldn't. I helped Brook pack all her things and get sorted to leave.

"Do you want me to walk you back? It's getting late and dark." I don't want her walking on her own. Anything could happen.
"Yeah okay. Thanks." She hugged me for a very long time.

~

We arrived back at hers and I kissed her again. We made it short but passionate. She hugged me tight as if she doesn't want me to leave.
"I love you Jack." I looked into her eyes and she seemed sad.
"Whats the matter?"
"I just don't want to leave you." I heard a door open. Her stepmum walked out the door.

"Brooklyn, you coming in? Jack can come in too if you don't want to leave him."
"I'll be in, in a sec." Her stepmum shrugged and walked back inside. I then noticed her dad step out as she started hugging me again.

"You know, you could always sleep at Jack's tonight just for a trial. See how it goes for school." He's right, she could. I wanna try that. Brook obviously wants to because she's nodding her head vigorously.
"Alright well come and get your things then." She grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. It's weird being in her house. I can see why she doesn't like it. Very cold.

(Not sure why i wrote the last bit... surely Jack would have been inside her house before.)