chapter 13

B R O O K L Y N

Todays the day I say goobye. All my things are now at Jack and Conor's. The house is empty and we've handed in the keys. It's all done. Now to finally say goodbye to my dad.

The whole of my family (dad, stepmum and little sisters) joined us for dinner. We got takeaway which is a tradition in my family. It's always takeaway on Friday. Most weeks anyway.

~

It finally reached time for them to go. The Maynard's stood behind me and watched me say godbye. It was my little sisters first. The eldest of the two squeezed me so much! I didn't want to let her go. She gave me a big kiss and I gave her one back.

It was then my youngest sister. She did the same as the other one. Both of them said bye to Jack and Conor too. My stepmum came up to me and hugged me, saying goodbye. She also went and hugged the whole Maynard family. It finally got to my dad.

I broke down. My stepmum and sisters went off to the car. He hugged me tight.
"I love you! Don't forget to text me often and skype and call! I can't wait to see you at Christmas! We're going to have a lot of catching up on to do! I'll miss you so much! Are you 100% sure you're staying?" I nodded and couldn't bring myself to speak.

"Okay. See you soon. Love you!" I gave him a kiss and we hugged even tighter.
"I love you too..." We smiled at each other and he walked towards the uber. I waved goodbye to him as he got in.

J A C K

The car door was shut and she just broke down!
"Go comfort her man. You're her boyfriend after all!" Conor's right. I promised I would be there for her throughout all of this. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She turned and hugged me. My shoulder was already wet from the tears. There was a lot more sobbing when he left.

I gave her a kiss on the cheek and she was starting to stop the tears. Just as I was going to give her a kiss on the lips she moved her head. I ended up kissing her neck. That also ended up with me giving her a love bite. She moaned into it but was still crying. Her legs wrapped around my waist and we went upstairs together. I placed her on my bed and led next to her. We both got undressed and under the covers. We're not tired but we're just doing this for warmth.

"You're going to be okay. Everything will be alright." I kissed her on the cheek again.
"I know. It's just a little scary. I've never gone more than a week without seeing my dad. Well to be honest I've never gone more than 2 days without seeing him! It'll take a while to get used to I'm sure."

"I love you beautiful. We can do this together. Right now just try and get some sleep. It might help." She rolled over so she wasn't facing me.
"I love you too." I grabbed her waist and started spooning her. She moved her legs to entangle them with mine.

I'm going to end up with an awkward boner yet again. Just like every other day this week. It's not that bad because I love her. She sounded like she was having trouble sleeping so I rubbed small circles on her leg.
"Jack stop." It's not usual for her to say that.

"What's wrong baby?"
"Do that somehwere else... Please." What's wrong with me doing it here?
"Okay... Why?"
"Because... It's fucking turning me on. I just wanna sleep." A thought came to my mind.

"Well I could fuck you while you sleep..."
"No." Didn't really think she'd say yes.
"Okay... Goodnight." This time I moved my hand to her stomach. I know she loves me doing it there. Her breathing slowed down and that indicated she was finally sleeping.

(I want someone to love me like Jack loves Brook!)