chapter 8

B R O O K L Y N

I grabbed all my things as fast as I could. Jack spoke to Helen and she agreed I could stay. As quick as possible, I sorted out my school clothes, school bag and anything else I would need for tomorrow. I chucked my bag on my back, grabbed Jack's hand and left. I said a quick bye to everyone before slamming the door shut and walking back with Jack.

"You're going to need to start packing soon." I don't have that much stuff but yeah I would. I also dont know when dad's leaving.
"Yeah. Suppose so. You can help me right?" I nudged him jokingly.
"Naa! I'll get Conor to help instead. I'll just sit and watch you both."

~

It didn't take long to get back. Maybe a bit longer than usual but that's because me and Jack were spending as much time alone together as possible. We walked through the door and Conor came up to us.
"Why are you back? And why have you got your school stuff?" Conor clearly doesn't know yet.

"I may have got upset about leaving Jack and my dad said I could sleep again tonight just for a 'trial' and your mum and dad agreed to it. So I'm sleeping here tonight." We all got excited and ran upstairs. I ran to put my stuff in Conor's room. Then the boys reminded me.
"Sorry, force of habit!"

~

J A C K

I don't know how to feel about this. Brooks just told me how she usually sleeps. She did mention that she wouldn't sleep like that tonight though. I wouldn't mind it but that's a bit too soon. She's slept with me while I've only had underwear on and she's had minimal clothing on. I want her to be comfortable and as close as she can get to how she sleeps so she can sleep in her underwear too.

"Jack I'm tired." It's now 10 and Conor's sat with us. Brook looks really sleepy. I feel a little tired too.
"I guess I'll leave you to it." Conor got up and hugged Brook then said goodnight to us both and left the room. I jumped out of bed, took my clothes off then jumped back in. Brook got off the bed slowly and started taking her top off. I could see her eyes drooping and she looked wobbly.

"Do you want some help?" She just nodded. I climbed back out of bed and pulled her tshirt off her. She then made me help her get her jeans off. We climbed into bed next to each other and she looked so tired.

She moved closer to me and kissed me softly before turning around. I wrapped my arms around Brook's waist and started spooning her. Our legs entangled and I rubbed small circles on her stomach. I'm going to regret lying so close in the morning.
Honestly I couldn't care less because I love her.

M O R N I N G

B R O O K L Y N

I woke up wrapped in Jacks arms. I could feel something behind me.
"Jack?"
"Yeah." He still sounds tired.
"You might want to sort out your little friend down there."
"Little?"
"Okay, big!"
"Wanna help me?"
"No thanks!" I turned round to see him pulling the puppy dog eyes.

"Doesn't work for me. Don't even bother."
"Fine." He stopped and pulled me close to him. I felt his lips press against my neck and he sucked it gently. If this is his way of getting me to help him then it's kinda working... I wish it wasn't but it is.
"Mmm- Jack." Shit. I just fucking moaned! What the fuck?

He continued to suck at my neck and a few more moans escaped my mouth. He then started to kiss me, tongue and all. I could feel this getting very heated and tried to pull away. There's no way I'm doing this before school!

I pulled away from Jack, as much as I hated to, and he pulled the puppy dog eyes. I had to kiss him again, this time straddling his lap. He moved away and started to suck at my neck again. I really hope this stops soon.

Conor walked in. That's right, me and Jack were kissing and Conor walked in. I forgot to mention that we're both half naked...
"Shit! Sorry!" He walked out.
"Wait, no! Stop! You're not doing that before school!" He came back in and practically pulled us away from each other. At least Jack won't do anything now.

Conor left us and we started to get ready. I went to the bathroom and chucked on my clothes. Then I sorted out my hair and realised I had no makeup for my neck. This is going to look so bad at school! Especially since I have PE... I hope no one notices. Although there's like 2. How is there more than 1? I didn't think that was possible.

I got back to Jack and he was ready. We grabbed our schoolbags and walked downstairs where we were greeted by his mum, dad, Anna and Conor. Everyone sat down for breakfast and both me and Jack had toast. Jack kept looking at me strangely across the table, since he's sat opposite. Then I felt a hand on my leg. It was obviously Jack's.

He nearly did something he would have regretted. I got up to put my plate by the sink before anything could happen and went to the livingroom with Conor. We still have 20 minutes before we need to leave. Jack came and followed after us along with Anna. He sat next to me and pulled me onto his lap. Soon I was pulled closer to him and he rested his head on my shoulder.

When Anna and Conor weren't looking he moved his head and tried sucking my neck again. I stood up.
"Where are you going?"
"To the toilet."
"Okay." I left the room and ran upstairs to genuinely go to the toilet. I realised I hadn't brushed my teeth, so I did that before running back down stairs.

~

It was time to go and the boys were waiting for me. All I was doing was sorting my neck out with makeup. Anna let me borrow hers since we're almost the same skin tone. Jack gave me a piggy back out to the car and I called shotgun.

~

We had a pretty borning day at school but thats okay. Jack seems to be very flirty today as well. I don't know if I like it. He's only ever behaving in a sexual manner towards me (of course I'm his girlfriend after all) but completely changed when he's around the lads. It's all pretty strange.

(The amount of chapters in this story with no a/n annoys me!)