chapter 16

B R O O K L Y N

After everything that happened, I had the abortion. I'm no longer pregnant, thank goodness, but Jack seems different. Maybe he did want it. I don't know. Maybe we spend too much time together. It could be anything.

I've got to get a plane to America today. All on my own. Not even Conor or Jack to help me. It won't be fun. They can be with me up to the point when I have to go through luggage stuff and checking things. I'm dreading it!

~

It got to time for me to leave them. I don't want to go. I wish I could stay here. But this is christmas. You have to be with family at christmas.

"Bye Conor." He pulled me into a big hug. The type of Conor hug that I love! Now for Jack.
"I love you baby. I'm going to miss you so much! Call me as much as you can okay?"
"I will. I promise!"
"I love you!"
"I love you too!" We hugged for what felt like ten years but was only a couple minutes. I kissed him goodbye and walked off.

~

Soon, my luggage was taken and I was checked. I had been waiting for a very long time and it was time to board. I got on the plane, found my seat and realised there was someone who would be sat next to me. I want to know who's sitting next to me and if I can trust sleeping around them before I fall asleep.

I heard them sit down and looked to see who was next to me.
"No way. No way! What? No way!" I'm pretty sure I just said that out loud.
"Ummm... Hi." He looked very nervous.

"I can't believe it's you! Is it really you?"
"I believe so."
"This is insane! You're sat next to me on this plane! I can't believe it!"
"And I can't believe how pretty you are." I think he meant to say that under his breath but I heard it.

~

"So what's it like then? Living with the one and only Conor Maynard! His covers are pretty good to be fair."
"Well he's really nice. His family is also very nice. I like them a lot. Especially his brother."

"I never got your name by the way!"
"It's Brooklyn... Or Brook."
"Nice to meet you Brooklyn or Brook, I'm Joe... But you already know that of course." This is insane. Sitting next to Joe Sugg on a plane. The famous YouTuber Joe! It's actually him. He's amazing!

"So why are you going to America then Brooklyn or Brook?" He's genuinely speaking to me. He doesn't seem to be acting like he would with any other fan.
"I'm going to see my dad for christmas. Haven't seen him since the end of October so it should be nice."
"Have fun! I'm going on a bloody family holiday!"

"Wait, if you're here... Where's Zoe and your mum or dad. Whichever one you're with."
"Zoe's just there. And daddy Sugg is over there next to her."
"Oh okay. I can't believe out of all the people I could be sat next to, it's you!"
"I'm happy to be sat next to you too. You're a nice girl you know. We need more of you." Joe's being so nice to me. He looks a bit nervous though and I just want to hug him!

"Could I possibly have your number? We're both going to LA so we could meet up some time. What part of LA does your dad live in?"
"The hills... But yeah, you can have my number." We swapped details and made sure everything was set in our phones.

"You must be rich if your dad can afford a house in the hills."
"Yeah. I suppose. He's just got a really good job to be honest. I don't try to take much advantage of it either. Although I do get £40 a month because he feels bad for leaving me in england. I like it there though. I couldn't ever leave Brighton!"

"That's cute. We're also staying in the hills by the way. There's a definite chance we could meet up. If only your friends were here, I could meet them too since they seem like such big fans."
"Well you're in luck. Jack and Conor are coming on the 28th to celebrate new year." This is going to be incredible!

~

Our plane landed and I realised me and Joe had been chatting constantly. I texted Jack considering I don't care about the cost. All I said was that I arrived and I loved him and there was a surprise here for him. Also, I got to meet Zoe and daddy Sugg!

"Hi! You're so much more pretty in person! It's incredible meeting you!"
"You too. You're a very pretty girl yourself." A text came through from conor. He told me that Jack said I need to call him. I told him I'd do it at the house.

"You know, since were all in the hills, you could get a lift with us?"
"Would that be okay?"
"Of course!"
"Thanks so much!"

~

We all got into a cab and the driver started going. We each told the guy which place we were staying at and making sure he went the right way. It was incredible going up in the hills. There are a lot of big houses!

We stopped at one and he called my dads adress.
"Thanks for the lift." I gave them some money to pay and jumped out.
"Speak to you again soon Joe. Bye!"
"Bye!" I got my suitcases and started to head towards the door. The car stopped just a few metres away. What's going on? Have I forgotten something?

They all jumped out the car laughing.
"We really will see each other soon. We're neighbors! Have fun with that!" Of course... I let them be and knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked again.

The door opened.
"Hello darling how are you?" My dad pulled me into a massive hug.
"I'm good thanks. Met a YouTuber I never thought I would meet. He's really nice and he's staying next door to us." He was happy for me.

(A/n) just recently finished writing something very exciting that I know your all going to love! Relates to #Jauren if you understand what I mean... there's also a sequel to this that's currently being prepared. I'm now writing a new Conor fanfic for you all! Enjoy the story xx

(That a/n was about 'all grown up' my final Jauren story... i feel like writing another but I don't want the series to be too long)