chapter 10

B R O O K L Y N

My dad is moving soon now. Very soon. This means I've got to pack and sort out my things. But I can't do that on my own so I've dragged Jack and Conor to come help me. They're also coming to help me shop for new clothes for theirs tomorrow.

"Do you really need that?" I'm holding up a dress that I wore last christmas. It probably won't fit me but it's so pretty!
"No..."
"Throw it away then." I huffed.
"Fine!" I picked up another dress.
"Keeping this one but sending it with my dad."

"That's way too small for you!"
"It's special." This is my bridesmaid dress from a few years ago.
"Why?" Jack asked.
"My dad and stepmum got married a few years ago. This was my bridesmaid dress. It's very special."
"Fine. Keep it then." I chucked it to Conor who threw it in the keep box.

~

We took a break and we're now sat on my bed relaxing. And when I say sat, Conor is but me and Jack are led down. He keeps looking at me and smiling. Conor's on his phone and we're just led here. Then Jack moved a little closer. He whispered in my ear something that sounded like "I love you" and moved away.

Not very far away. Maybe a few inches from my face. I then felt him leaving wet kisses across my jaw and gently sucking. He then moved to my neck and sucked gently at one spot. I held in my breath to stop the moans so Conor didn't realise what was happening.

Jack moved away and pulled me onto his lap. We started kissing each other, needing each other. I love him. We continued to kiss and I felt Jack's hands move to my waist. I moved my hands to his hair and started tugging at it a little. I heard Jack moan and felt eyes on us. Jack doesn't ever moan!

This isn't normal. It's always me that moans.
"Stop. Right now! I can deal with you two kissing and being all coupley but I can't put up with moaning! That's it. We're carrying on." Me and Jack continued to kiss for a few more seconds before parting.

~

We've sorted all my clothes and there's actually not that many. Only half a box full. My other things are still being sorted. We've got through most of them and there's just a couple things left.

"This thing." Jack held up my curling wand.
"Yeah, I'll keep it here." He looked at me as if I was mad.
"Why?" Conor is now looking at me like I'm crazy too.
"Becase I need that to curl my hair. It's a curling wand. It's also a present that I got for christmas from my mum when I was 13."

"Oh yeah. I remember that. You showed me all your presents and I got confused at that one." That was when my mum was still here. They met my mum but soon after she left. Gone up to the sky. I've never been told how or why but I want to know. My dad won't tell me until I'm 18.

~

We're finally done. Everything of mine is sorted into boxes. Even my bedding has been taken from my bed. Except a sheet of course, but duvet cover and pillow cases aren't on it. It feels weird knowing that in a weeks time I will be living with Jack and Conor. There's that and the fact I won't see my dad until the christmas holidays now... That's quite scary. But I know Jack and Conor can help me through this.

"Jaaaack!" He stopped kissing my neck and looked at me.
"What?"
"Not when Conor is here!" Conor just looked at us.
"Don't you go and fucking moan! If you moan I'm leaving. That'd mean you'll end up having sex. It also means you won't be able to walk at school tomorrow because it 'hurts' okay. So stop!"

He seems very intent on us stopping. We continued anyway just to annoy him. I straddled Jack's lap and reached my hands up to his hair. We started kissing hurriedly and heard Conor groaning. He'll have to deal with it.

I moved my hands to Jack's tshirt and pulled it over his head. I heard Conor groaning again.
"Right, I'm leaving! Have fun being in pain tomorrow!" He got up and left us. As soon as the door shut my tshirt was off and we were completely undressing each other. There was a bit more making out and then a lotta sex!

~

C O N O R

I didn't actually leave. I just went downstairs. No one else is here so that's probably why they're risking it. Honestly they were so loud and I'm surprised the neighbours weren't round complaining. Brook's room is next to their 8 year old sons room. If he's in there listening to that I feel sorry for him.

It felt like ages before they came down. Brook looked fine and Jack looked happy with himself.
"What's got you two so smiley?"
"Nothing really." Brook replied. She walked past me and into the lounge.

Jack whispered in my ear,
"Have you ever recieved a bj?" I shook my head.
"You should try it some time. It's fucking incredible." It's at this time that I realised my 16 year old brother has a better sex life than me! How is that possible?

J A C K

She gave me an actual blow job. I didn't think she knew how to. Obviously she's learnt about it somewhere because she can't just pick it up like that. It felt incredible though so I'm not complaining. I'd quite happily do that again!

"Can we go now! Pleeaasse!" Brook whinged. This isn't like her to be eager to leave.
"Yeah sure." We all got up and got shoes on. Brook helped Conor get her things into his car and I just watched.

Finally she had everything so we left. Annoyingly Brook called shotgun so I had to sit in the back. It's fine though because I won't get caught staring at her. She's so gorgeous and I'm lucky to have her.

~

We arrived back and brought Brook's things inside. They were placed in my room on my floor. It doesn't seem fair considering I have one of the smaller rooms. We'll manage it somehow though.

When we checked the time I couldn't believe how late it was. Both of us were absolutely exhausted anyway so we went to bed. Brook got undressed and so did I. Although when I came back from the toilet she was in bed and seemed very suspicious. I got undressed and climbed in next to her.
She moved so we could be spooning and thats when I realised what's going on.

She's completely naked.
"Well if you're like that, I will be too." I pulled off my boxers and got closer to her again. Our legs entangled and she turned to kiss me softly on the lips.
"I'm seriously going to regret this in the morning."
"Don't worry, I'll help you get rid of it." She laughed. I shut my eyes and sleep took over me.

(A/n) I'm very sick at the moment... ugh it's horrible! Anyway, I've finally written the last part to my previous series. I said I wasn't going to do one but then I just had to! It was a must do! Look out for that in the future... after the conor Maynard fanfic and it's sequel... yes i've written them both already! Anyway, hope you're enjoying this! Love you lots!! Xx

(The dreaded tonsillitis... i get it all the time!)