chapter 17

B R O O K L Y N

Me and Jack haven't been able to call. Each time we try, we both loose signal. It's now christmas and I'm trying my best to call him. Everywhere I stand, there's no signal. I need to speak to him. The only other option I had was Joe's. I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

I knocked. Zoe opened the door.
"Merry christmas! Had a good day so far?"
"Yes thanks! Need to call Jack though. We've been trying to speak since I got here but my house has terrible signal!"
"Feel free to do it here."
"Thanks."

We went to a sitting area and of course sat down. I clicked to call Jack and it went through.
"Hello?" I think he was asleep.
"Hey Jack! I'm here! I mean I arrived ages ago but you know what I mean."
"Hey gorgeous. You okay baby?"
"Yeah I'm good. Miss you."
"I miss you more princess! Can't wait to see you in 3 days! It's going to be so fun!" It will be amazing!

"I don't want to wait though. What chances have we got of getting to see each other sooner? I'll have Conor but without you the journey is boring!" I heard Joe come in the room and for some reason I started tearing up.
"Baby, are you crying? Baby please don't cry." Joe sat next to me.
"I'm sorry Jack. I just really miss you." I'm sure he started to cry too. I really can't wait to see him!

"Baby, why don't me and Conor fly out sooner? I just really wanna see you. That way we can spend more time together. Yeah?"
"YES! I mean yeah sure... That would be good."
"Haha okay. Are you having a good christmas?"
"I suppose... It's weird not seeing you though."

"Same here. I think Conor slightly misses you too. And mum and dad." Of course Conor misses me! He is my best friend after all.
"I miss him too. Not as much as I miss you of course but I still miss him!" I heard a loud 'rude!' in the background, most likely from Conor.

"Well, merry christmas to you. I've gotta go. See you soon okay?"
"Okay."
"I love you so much beautiful!"
"I love you too!"
"I love you more!"
"I love you more!"
"Not possible!" From the background I could hear Conor again.
"Just say goodbye you love birds!"
"Okay, love you! Bye!"
"Bye!" I hung up. He's now coming sooner and I'm so excited!

"I take it that was your friends?" Joe asked.
"Yeah."
"Why were you having an I love you more contest with one if them?"
"Because 1, I love him more and 2, he's my boyfriend." Joe looked a little sad.
"Is that why you were crying so much?" Zoe asked me.
"Yep. First christmas in 5 years maybe that I haven't seen him!"
"Awww... Young love! So adorable!"

A little while later, I decided to head back to mine since it was late and I needed food. We've already gone through most of the day. There's nothing left to do really.

~

J A C K

"Mum, would you mind if me and Conor left like now to go to America?"
"What on earth are you doing that for?" She sounds a little shocked.
"He called Brooklyn earlier." Conor added in.
"Ah okay. Well I suppose. Are you all packed and ready?"

"Yeah."
"So you have everything?"
"Yep!"
"And you two know what you're doing?"
"Yeah!"
"Okay." Shes agreed to it!
"Get ready and were leaving in 5!" We're going to America!

(A/n) hope your enjoying this fanfiction!! I've got three already up and prepared to start uploading once this is finished... might be four soon ;) xx

(A chapter soon gets really confusing and I love it!!)