chapter 24

B R O O K L Y N

After our talk, me and Jack went back to join Anth, Josh and Conor in the livingroom.
"Hey gus!"
"You both look so happy. Wtf? Yesterday you literally looked like you wanted to stab each other."
"Well Josh, you're correct on yesterday. But today is a new day... If anyone talks about the far past then I will slap them in the face!"
"Or punch them..."

"Yeah or punch them! But since I'm going to be here definitely a lot more often I suppose we should tell them..." Everyone looked at us. Conor had hope in his eyes.

"Please tell me I'm getting my bed to myself tonight!"
"I suppose you would be but Anth can sleep with you."
"Anyway... Me and Brooklyn are officially a thing again!" They all cheered and shouted out loud!

"Finally! Jacklyn reunited! Thank goodness! No more bitches coming in and trying to control the place!"
"What's that supposed to mean?" Jack shouted at Conor.
"You bring back assholes on nights out but now you can't do that. You've got Brook who is not an asshole and can be trusted here." That's cute. Conor trusts me a lot I suppose, considering I'm his best friend and all.

"Just saying guys, don't be too loud tonight."
"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked Josh.
"Please don't tell me she's little miss innocent right now! She's done stuff right?" Josh aimed the question at Jack.
"Why are you asking me?"

"Because you were with her and she's your girlfriend."
"Yes Josh, I've done things... With Jack only but I've still done things." That was a very long time ago.
"Although I've not had any sexual interaction, if you will, since I was last with Jack! That's how sad my life is." How has our convrosation turned into talking about sex?

"So you and Jack did stuff together?"
"What stuff do you mean?" Now they're asking for the full details. Jack's gone to edit a video so he doesn't know what we're talking about.
"Like, you know, a blowjob, handjob..."

"What? Pfft... Yeah right... No way!" I said it as sarcastically as I could.
"They've done that." Conor butted in. He only knows that because Jack would always tell him.
"Omg! No fucking way!"
"Yes fucking way! Jack's very good at it too."

"Please don't talk to me about my brother like that." I'm making Conor feel uncomfortable and it's funny. I'll continue...
"We've had full blown sex before too. Conor, can you remember when I broke my leg?" Memories.

"Yeah... That was horrible!"
"Yeah, the day I got the cast off was the day we fucked hard and proper for the first time!"
"Oh my god! Please shut up!"
"We've also-"
"SHUT UP!" Okay so I had my fun while it lasted. I'll stop now.

~

J A C K

"Baby, can we talk."
"Is it good or bad?"
"Good." I don't want her worrying so it's easier just to tell her. We went into my room and sat on the bed.
"So I was thinking, maybe you could move in with us. We need a girl in the apartment and it saves you trying to find a place. Also it makes bills even easier of there's 4 of us sharing them." She's thinking.

"Have you spoken to the boys about it?"
"Yeah, they're fine with it."
"Okay, I don't see why not. I'd love to live with you and Conor again! And of course Josh."

So Brook is now going to be living with us. She's of course going back to America for a while to sort out all her things but once thats done, she'll be moving in with us. I've decided that when she goes back to America, I'm going with her. The boys might also be coming too.

~

B R O O K L Y N

Conor decided he wanted a movie night... If this is his way of trying to get me and Jack closer, it's working! We're sat on the sofa together and I'm completely snuggled into him. He's got one arm around me and the other is on my leg where he's rubing softly. That's annoying because I'm enjoying this film and don't really wanna go to sleep. But then again it's not my fault things like that feel so soothing.

~

I didn't do it. I managed to stay awake! Conor then put on another film. We all got really sleepy and I ended up being moved onto Jack's lap. My head was nestled into the crook of his neck his arms were around me. Our hands were joined together almost but my other hand was up his tshirt. How it got there, no one knows.

I was woken up at about 1 in the morning, being told to go to bed. Jack was also woken up and insisted on carrying me. He picked me up gently and I almost fell asleep again, in his arms. They're soft and warm, just like they used to be.

We got upstairs and Jack decided to put me on the bed and undress me himself. Okay, so I can do everything for myself but if he's willing to do this for me, I'm not complaining. He got me down to my underwear and pulled me under the duvet with him. He's now also in just underwear.

"Night beautiful." He kissed me softly on the lips before wrapping his arms around me from behind.
"Night boo." I felt another kiss on the neck before Jack moved his legs to be intertwined with mine. These were the nights I loved the most. When me and Jack fell asleep like this. It's amazing.

(A/n) back to #relationshipgoals with #Jacklyn and I couldn't be more happy! Enjoy :) xx

(I fucking love Jacklyn! One of my favourite ships of all my fanfics!)