chapter 9

B R OK K L YN

Jack's been acting flirty all week! It's really strange and I'm not sure if i like it. We're also going on our first proper date tonight. No one's going to be home when we get back. That's okay because we're most likely going to watch a scary movie and I will be shitting myself!

I found out from my dad that they're moving the holidays before christmas. They think that week will be enough for them! Considering they have to get to America and get all their things over, that won't be enough time. My dad's already seen the house he's getting and he told me it has a pool. I think that was his way of getting me to go live with him. It's not happening.

At about 4 I got changed. I wore some jeans, a tshirt, a jacket and some converse. Jack got changed into basically the same thing. Both of us were ready so we left. Also Conor was leaving now and offered to give us a lift there. It's just a few blocks away but a lift is still good.

~

We got to the cinema and payed for our tickets. Both of us got popcorn and drinks before walking into the screening room. There was no one else here. Literally it was just us.

The room went dark and the adverts started. Still no one was here. There was about half an hour of adverts before the film actually started. Again, no one else was here. This must be such a popular screening! (Sarcasm)

~

A little near the end of the film I felt Jack's hand on my leg. He turned and kissed me softly on the cheek.
"Do you mind if I...?" What? I didn't say anything.
"I'm gonna fuck you so hard when we get home. So hard that you won't be able to walk for days!" He whispered it so seductively into my ear.
"So do you mind?" I shrugged.

"Fine, I'm doing it anyway." I felt his hand find it's way inside my jeans. I felt his hand on me. He moved a finger and started pushing it inside me. My body practically froze. He started to pick up the pace a little and I was nearly moaning. Then I felt two fingers. This felt fucking amazing! He continued and picked up the pace.

I felt him pull out and he licked his fingers. That's kinda gross but somehow kinda seductive.
"Jack, what was that?" I know all too well that he just fingered me.
"Just preparing you for later princess." Shit. Okay it's fine. There's going to be no one home and no one will know! At least that's what I'm hoping.

~

The film ended and Jack pulled me out straight away! We walked very quickly out the cinema and I felt the cold air hit my face. It was nice. But Jack just wanted to get home. At one point he stopped and put me on his back then started running. We got back and be unlocked the door as quick as possible. We stepped inside, took off our shoes, and he practically dragged me up the stairs. All this exercise is going to pay off.

Jack pulled me into his room and pushed me against the wall, kissing me frantically. We moved from the wall to the bed. He pushed me down carefully and climbed on top of me. I felt his hands at my waist. I pulled his tshirt off, trying to get closer. Soon after mine was also off. I felt his hands move from my waist to my jeans and he pulled them off me, taking my socks off with them.

Now I'm literally just in underwear. It felt weird, me being like this and Jack wasn't, so I pulled his jeans off him too. The only thing stopping us now is underwear. Shit, do I want to do this? It would be my first time and Jack is a very special person. It could go terribly wrong and be horrible. But then it could go extremely right. This is difficult.

I let him do it. I arched my back and he unclipped my bra. Jack pulled it off me and just stared at me.
"You're beautiful, princess." I couldn't help but smile. He started to rub my sides and was getting lower and lower until he was down to my pants. I felt him pull them off and was now completely naked. It's not fair that I get to be like this and he doesn't so I pulled his boxers off of him. Now both of us are completely naked and ready.