chapter 22

B R O O K L Y N

Me and Jack filmed a truth or dare video. It was really funny watching each other do all these dares because there was literally no truths! So basically it was a dare video. I liked it, until the end...

"Okay. Brook, this fan has tweeted, I dare you two to kiss." I know that if I kiss him again it won't just be a short quick kiss, I'd try and make it a very long one.
"Really? Do we have to?"
"Just lean in and pretend we're going to, then don't actually kiss." That's what all the other YouTubers do, so I guess that's okay.

Me and Jack leaned in a little then stopped. We both pulled away.
"Hahaha no way are we actually going to kiss! That would be ridiculous!" Okay so that wasn't that bad. Although I now want to kiss him so bad!

We ended the video quite quickly and Jack had to put all his equipment away. I just sat on his bed to wait for him to do that. Right now I just wish he could hurry up and come here so I can kiss him again! Is that bad? Kissing my ex shouldn't be too bad. After all we still love each other...

Jack finished and came over to join me on his bed. He sat directly next to me.
"Brooklyn I-" I kissed him. It was one of those things where I just couldn't help myself. I had to do it! The good thing is, Jack kissed back. We got really into the kiss and I found myself moving to be straddling Jack's laps. I felt his tongue poke out onto my lips and I wasn't so sure what to do. Eventually I opened up and let him.

We must have been kissing for ages because a worried sounding Conor walked in on us!
"Woah! What the fuck is going on? Jack what are you doing? You shouldn't be doing that! Get the fuck off each other!" I moved a bit and got myself off Jack although he kept his arm around me.
"What's going on?" I asked.
"I'll leave Jack to explain." Conor just walked off.

"Well Conor's got all his facts wrong... He probably thinks I'm still with her. But I never told them that we broke up."
"What? Who?"
"I had a girlfriend, she was a complete bitch and I couldn't be with her so I dumped her. We broke up a month ago."
"Oh..." That was all I could say. Could this be true, or is he still with her?

~

"I'm going back to join the others, I think Conor was on about watching a movie."
"I'll join you!" He seemed a little eager. The both of us jumped up and walked into the livingroom. Conor, Josh and Anth all just stared at us. We ended up sitting next to each other since no one else would move. I'm currently in a Maynard sandwhich. That's one of the only kinds that I like!

Conor put on a film and we all stayed quiet to watch it. He didn't warn me that it was a scary film so I jumped a little bit. Each time I jumped, I'm sure I was getting closer and closer to Jack.

We got that close that he put his arm around me. I leaned into his side a little which was slightly uncomfortable. He grabbed a pillow, put it on his lap and let me lie there. I could feel myself falling asleep. But it's fine because I'm tired and jet lagged so I'm allowed to sleep.

~

J A C K

I let Brook fall asleep on me last night. It could have been a bad idea but from what's currently happening, I think it's a good one. She's all wrapped up in my arms and we're kissing again. She's been here a day and already we've kissed at least 3 times! We're not even together... But I wish we were.

"Oh my god! Jack you're a dick!" We stopped kissing and looked up to see my ex. Why the fuck is she back here?
"Why are you here? What are you doing?"
"Actually, why is she here? And what are YOU doing?" She screamed at us.
"Well I'm currently trying to be with my girlfriend, is that not okay? Are you a little bit jealous that I love her and never loved you?"

"Girlfriend? Haha you wish! She's just another girl who wants to be with you for the money. I bet she doesn't even have a job of her own." She has no right to slag off Brooklyn! No way!
"For your information, she does have a job, she's a YouTuber like me with just as many subscribers! And also, she's not like that. No way would she ever be like that."

"Just leave this aprtment... Now!" I screamed at her!
"But I still love you! Can't we be together again? Just tell that bitch no."
"Just get out. I don't ever wanna speak to you again!" I pushed her out the door and shut it, then walked back to Brook.

"You okay beautiful?"
"Yeah, I'm good." We sat together again and started talking about what just happened.
"So that was your ex then?"
"Yeah. She's a bitch!"
"I didn't believe you at first when you said about it yesterday but now I'm completely sure you're a single man."

Not for long... Hopefully.
"Well yeah."
"So... Girlfriend? You called me your girlfriend. You said you loved me as well. Jack, I'm starting to think you wanna get back together with me." Conor walked into the room before I could answer.

"I think you two should definitely get back together. It would be perfect!" He came and sat down with us.
"Well I only said girlfriend and that I love you because... I do. And that's what I want you to be again. I want to start all over and I promise not to make the same mistakes as last time."

"Now might be a good time to tell you..."
"What?"
"Well you know I'm staying for two months yet Anth is only here for 2 weeks?" She started. I nodded.
"Yeah, I'm using that time to find somehwere to live. I'm moving back to London." So this really could work!

(A /n) everything is getting so interesting now!!! I can't wait for you to read more! Xx

(Cute but awkward chapter...)