Chapter 3

Thor's POV

I was in this flying fortress waiting to see what happens to my brother. I just can't believe he fooled us! He practically faked his death. We mourned, all of us in Asgard. Be his is not the only reason I am here. Father had told me that my soul mate is here and I would meet her soon. Well i don't see how I can find a soul mate during all this chaos.

While I was waiting for everyone to come into this main room, I talked to the Captain. He introduced himself and all that stuff. He is a pretty enjoyable man, Asgard loves having men like him.

Then suddenly, this beautiful girl walked in. She had blondish-brown hair that's looks so soft. I just want to comb through. she also had very vibrant rainbow eyes. Right then and there, I knew she was not from here.

I also noticed something that stood out more than her eyes. Her necklace. It looks so familiar though, almost like mine. You see in Asgard, the royals get these necklaces, one for the royal and one for the soul mate. There are supposed to represent that these people belong with each other. I got one when I was seven, but the my supposed "soul mate" disappeared. She was supposed to be the daughter of a family friends, but we never saw them after their daughter was born.

Could it be her?

No it can't. What are the odds of her being even Asgardian? The only way I can tell is if I hear her back story.

"Hi," the girl said.

"Hello Kasey!" Captain perked up. Kasey smiles and looks toward me and smiles.

"Oh hello, I'm Kasey Fury! I am the adoptive daughter of Director Fury!"

When she smiles at me, I get butterflies. Is she really the one? My missing soul mate?

A/N: Well what do you think? Did I do a good job in Thor's point of view? Please excuse the grammar mistakes. Sorry if this was too short for you. I really don't know how many words it takes for there to be two pages.