Chapter 7

Kasey's POV

I can't believe that I was kissing Thor! My soul mate! He even told me stuff about my parents! Now I know who they are! But I am sad that they died. But Fury will always be my Dad.

Thor and I were having a very passionate kiss when we were interrupted by a knock. I break the kiss, as much as I don't want to, and walk to the door. I turn my head and look at Thor. He has a sad look on his face. I hope it was that we were interrupted. I quickly fix my clothes and put on a face that showed that nothing happened.

I open the door and see Natasha.

"Hey, Fury wants everyone on the team to the lab. What is Thor doing in your room?"

"Oh, he got lost and knocked on my door asking where to go to the lab room. I ended up letting him inside and we started talking." I say casually.

Natasha nods then leaves, before giving me weird look.

I let out a breath that I did not realized that I was holding. I look at Thor.

"Well, you heard her. We need to be at the lab!" Thor quickly gets up and starts walking out if my room. Before he could pass me by the door, he stops in front of me and whispers, "We'll finish this later." Then he pecks my lips. He then turns in time to not see me blush.

I quickly follow him, then something catches my eye. Some plane landed on the hellicarrier. No planes were planned to land here. I tell Thor to follow Natasha, which she was not far. I told him I will catch up to him later. He reluctantly lets me go. Just without a kiss. I blush and quickly kiss him. Then I turn around and head toward the landing area.

I get there, with a gun armed in my hand, walking toward the plane. I then talk into my ear piece that is now on.

"We have a unscheduled plane in the landing area. Does anyone copy?" No one answers. I roll my eyes then the next thing I know, there is an explosion. Before I could run over and see what exploded, I feel a sharp pain in back of my stomach then everything goes black.

Thor's POV

All chaos breaks loose. Dr. Banner "Hulks out", some part of the flying fortress is damaged, and the fortress is being invaded. Also, I have no idea where my beloved Kassandra is. I pray to Odin that she is safe and run over to find Dr. Banner, or the Hulk I should say. I find him about to attack Natasha and I run over and run into him, pushing him to the other room. The Hulk did not like that. He tries to pound me to the ground until I put my arm under his gigantic fist, and use all my might to keep him from hitting me.

"Dr. Banner, we are your friends, not you enemies!" I shout. He doesn't listen. We then begin to fight. At some point during the fight, Hulk got a hold of my hammer but he could not pick it up. I then take it away from his grasp and we fight again. Then a plane comes along and starts shooting at the Hulk. I grab my hammer and run out of the room, since it was clear that the Hulk was distracted.

I run to the cell room, where Loki was held at. Then I see him exiting his cell. I growl and run to him, trying to put him back into the cell. I run toward him and then he disappears and I end up in his cell, and the door closes. I turn around and see Loki and some other agents under his command.

"Are you ever going to not fall for that?"

I growl. Then I was about to use my hammer and break out of this horrid cell until I see Kasey on the floor, bleeding.

Kasey's POV

I open my eyes only to be greeted by grave pain. I hiss. I take notice that I was on the floor in the cell room.  Then I hear someone say, "Are you ever going to not fall for that?" I turn my head and see Loki out next to the control panel and Thor in the cell. Thor was about to use his hammer till he sees me. Loki follows his gaze and looks at me. He smiles evilly.

"I see that you have finally found your lost soul mate. How about we put her where her parents are? So I can see you die slowly due to heartbreak. I heard it is the worst wound that someone could bear." Loki says. I so would have pounded him to the ground if it weren't the wound. Thor stares at him, if looks could kill, Loki would be dead.

"What have you done to her?" Thor growls.

"Oh, had Agent Barton stab her through the back." Loki smirks.

Thor's face reddens then he takes his hammer and hits it on the tuff glass, but only to have a medium sized crack appear. Loki smirks even more and walk towards the panel. He was about to press the button to release Thor into the air, to fall and crash and possibly die, till someone spoke up," Step away please." PHILL!!

Phill has a gigantic gun in his hands. "You like this? We made this after you sent the Destroyer, even I don't know what it does." Loki puts his hands into the air. Phill is now standing in front of me, sorta protecting me in a way. Then I notice Loki pop up behind him, about to stab in the back with his scepter. I quickly get up, ignoring the sizzling pain, and block Loki into stabbing Phil. Then I feel a lot more pain, and I mean A LOT! Loki's eyes widen, I look down and  I see Loki's scepter in my chest. I slowly look at Phill and mouth him, "Run."

Loki pulls out his scepter out of me, leaving me to fall on my knees. Everything goes in slow motion as I fall to the ground. The last thing I hear is Thor's scream, then darkness swallows me completely.

Thor's POV

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I scream as Kasey falls to the ground. My soul mate, my love, died in the hands of my adoptive brother. Tears start to well up in my eyes. I see the Son of Coul run. Loki then grabs Kasey, who was now white as a sheet, and drags her to the railing and throwing her over the railing and into the air, falling several thousand feet.

"Now you join her, brother," Loki says, hissing the word brother. Be presses the button and releases the cell. I jerk when the cell starts to fall. But I cannot get through my mind that Kassandra is gone. Forever.

Phill Coulson's ( Son of Coul :P) POV

After Kasey tells me to run, I run but I hide to see what will happen. I see Kasey fall to the ground, followed by Thor's screams. Loki then drags the dead Kasey to the railing and throws her off of it. Loki then says,"Now you join her, brother." Loki hisses the word brother. Then presses the button and Thor, in Loki's cell falls, following Kasey. I step out of my hiding spot and use the weapon in my hand. I shoot Loki and Loki gets hit with it, and crashes into the wall.

"So that's what it does."

Then I realize that I could have used it earlier when I had the chance, when I wasn't talking. Then Kasey would not be dead.

I gravely speak into my ear piece and announce, "Agent Kassandra Fury in down, permanently."

A/N: Ok long chapter. I know that this chapter was sad. But do you really think she is dead? Keep in mind, that she has extreme powers and that she is a  goddess. But I am truly sorry for the sad chapter, I just wanted a little plot twist in it. Plus, I did not want Coulson dead. Please excuse the bad grammar, thank you!