Chapter 6

Kasey's POV

I was in my room relaxing. After a pretty stressful and shocking day, you tend to get a little tired. I still hung up on the idea that I might be Asgardian. I mean it would make me a freaking GODDESS!!

I was playing on my violin and playing The Polar Express (lets just go with a hard version and full version on it). I just love hearing the violin and the angelic sounds. It also helps me clear my head a concentrate. I can play by myself but when I play in front of people alone, I tend to play soft and get a little nervous. So I feel more comfortable when I play alone or with a group. It kinda bothers me when people hear me play by myself, cause then they could judge me.

Little did I know that someone was listening to me play.... outside of my room.

Thor's POV

I can't believe that I have finally found my soul mate! I can't believe that she has been here the whole time! I have sworn myself to protect her due what my bro- I mean Loki has done. He might even find out about Kassandra and use her against us. Especially me. I have already noticed that she has captured the hearts to everyone else on the team as a sister or even a daughter to them.

I was walking down the corridor in this flying fortress, when I heard violin playing. It was beautiful. I have never heard music played by it. When the song finished, I knocked on the door. Then the door opened with Kassandra standing next ot it. God, she looks so beautiful.

"I heard you playing." Really! Of all the things you could have said, you say that?!

"Uh yeah, um you heard?" Kassandra said with a uncomfortable look. Does she not like anyone not hearing her beautiful violin playing.

"Yes I heard you playing, Kassandra."

"Kasey."

"What?" I asked

"I like to be called Kasey, Kassandra is a little bit of a mouthful to say. Plus I like Kasey better." How can she not like a beautiful name like that? And why do I keep saying beautiful? I nod.

Kasey opens the door a little more and lets me into her room. I have to say her room is very colorful, just like her eyes. I take notice that each wall had a different color, her bed sheets were mixed matched. Her desk was full of papers and some weird device (computer :P). I see a closet with a bathroom next to it. Not bad of a room, and it did fit Kasey's style.

"Sorry for the mess," Kasey says.

I look around and for the first time I noticed that the room was messy. But not too messy.

"Oh its alright."

Kasey picks up her violin that was placed on her bed and puts it back to its case. I look toward her desk and look at the papers. I see papers related to Asgardian culture and the soul mate procedure. But most of the papers have things related to her and her parents. Each document said: DECLASSIFIED. I also see a paper with Asgardian writing on it. Before I could pick it up, Kasey clears her throat.

"So since you are from Asgard, can you tell me about yourself." I told her everything, from my presious memories to my banishment, to what happened to Loki. I even told her about Jane.

Jane, I thought she was the one, turns out she wasn't. She didn't have the necklace and she moved on after I left. I was heart broken when Heimdall told me the news. But my spirits brightened when Loki was alive and when Father told me about my soul mate.

Kassandra laughed at the funny things I told her and comforted me when sad memories came up. When I finished my story, she nodded. Then she asked a question that caught me off guard.

"What do you know about me so far?" The I started the story about her, which has been told from Heimdall.

"You were the daughter to my father's friends, Clarissa and Sebastian. Your parents were a lovely couple. When they found out that they were expecting, they were over joyed. Odin even asked if the child were to be a girl, if they would like for me to marry her when she and I came to age. They agreed.

"Little did they know how strong you were going to be. You were to have the power of all the elements. Earth, wind, fire, water, and anything associated with it, plus a little bit of protection, like force field. Your parents knew that you were going to be hunted down for your power. And you would not have freedom. And that was what Clarissa and Sebastian truly believed: freedom.

"Then war broke out with the Frost Giants and Asgard. Clarissa had argued with Sebastian about taking you to Midgard for protection. Sebastian didn't agree with your mother until the day he drew his last breath along with his words. He had been protecting the house form Frost Giants, but he failed to do so. He had told your mother to take you to Midgard, where there was freedom.

"And she did. After your father died, your mother came to Midgard through the Bifrost, to America. Where she had been told that there was freedom there. When she arrived, she went to the nearest house that looked trust worthy enough. Which was Director Fury's house. And I guess you know what happened from there.

"Kasey your power is something unique. You were gifted heavenly. You are the Goddess of Elements. You just haven't found all your powers yet." Kasey looked at me with eyes filled with many emotions. Happiness, shock, sadness, and anger. Kasey opened her mouth but nothing came out.

"You are powerful Kasey, inside and out," I said honestly.

"So I am a-a- Goddess?" Kasey peeped. I nod. She smiles her beautiful smile. I smile also. When she is happy, I am happy.

I stare into her rainbow eyes. I start to lean in. And so does Kasey. We lean closer and closer till there was no more space. Then our lips lock. Fireworks. That was all I could feel besides Kasey's full lips. This was a kiss made to be remembered.

I deepened the kiss and cup one hand on Kasey's face and wrap my other arm on her waist. Kasey wraps her arms around my neck. Before the kiss could get any deeper, there was a knock. OH COME ON!!!!

A/N: CLIFFHANGER!! Well kinda. THEY FINALLY KISS!! Ok so the names that were Kasey's parents came from The Mortal Instruments since I am reading it, and no other name could come into my mind. So credit to Cassandra Clare. If you are wondering where I got the kinda detailed kiss, it was from reading other fanfics so I just did kinda did the same thing with my story. Also the song she plays, I am playing that in my class and I believe we have the easier and shortened version of it. So if you know the excat song, just think that she plays it. Please excuse the grammar and everything. I don't own anything except Kasey. Thank you and vote or comment. I would really appreciate it!! :)

P.S. I am trying to come up with cute couple names for Thor and Kasey. What do you guys think their couple name should be?