Chapter 4

Kasey's POV

Ok, recap. I just walked into the main room in the hellicarrier to see a very handsome, muscular man. He had long blonde locks and beautiful ocean blue eyes. We stared at each other for a awhile and he started to look at my necklace, which was half of an infinity sign with some lettering that had only one complete word which was SOUL. We the cute guy saw the necklace, his eyes widened. I wonder what is going through that mind of his.

I decided to break the silence and said, "Hi." Yeah at times, I am very awkward.

"Hello Kasey," Cap pipes up.

I smile and I look at the very muscular man, not Cap though..even though he is very muscular. I smile at him and I say, "Oh hello, I'm Kasey Fury! I am the adoptive daughter of Director Fury!"

The man smiles. Oh boy, what is this fluttery feeling in my stomach? Are... are those butterflies?

"Hello Kasey, I am Thor. The God of Thunder, son of Odin."

He grabs my hand kisses my knuckles. I blush. Wait so this guy is a god? No wonder he has some godly features.

"Pardon me but can I see that necklace on your neck?"Thor says.

Why does he want to look at my necklace? I nod.

"Ok but don't break it, it's all I have from my real parents." I take of the necklace and hand it to Thor. He takes i carefully and looks at it. He then takes something out of his armor where his neck is and pulls out a necklace that looks just like mine but has different lettering, it is also half of a charm. He connects the necklaces together at the charm. I practically fits together like a missing puzzle pieces. It glows for a bit. Then I notice something that just stood out. The words say: THOR & KASSADY SOUL MATES. Thor eyes widen at the necklace and looks at me in wonder.

Before I can ask what it means, everyone is in the room for a slight meeting and then a video of Loki and my father pops up. Let see what happens to Loki.

THOR & KASSADY SOUL MATES....... If this means what it says it means...."Fuck" I mutter to myself. (THIS PART WAS EDITIED ON 8-16-15 DUE TO FUNNY YET A TAD ANNOYING COMMENTS)

Orginal: THOR & KASSADY SOUL MATES....what does it mean?

A/N: Ok let me explain the necklace, I'm not sure if I mentioned this earlier in the story but Kasey( real name Kassady) has the left piece of the infinity sign and that piece is engraved with the words: KASSADY & SOUL. Kassady being at the top of the infinity sign and Soul being at the bottom of the sign with half of the & symbol. I know it said something else in the first chapter but please go with this one. Also Thor's necklace had is engraved the same way but has Mate and his name instead. And Thor's name is at the bottom of the infinity sign and mate at the top. Lets just assume Kasey is short for Kassady. Sorry for the confusion, I try my hardest to explain and I will fix that in the first chapter. If I figure out how to put a picture here, I will put a horrible drawing of the necklace. Thank you and again sorry for the confusion.