Chapter 11

Previously:

  "Uh, Kasey, get a look at this," I hear Tony say through my ear piece. I walk toward the broken window where Loki first threw Tony out. I see the tesseract has started up and is shooting a beam toward the sky. I see the tesseract open a portal and releases a whole bunch of disgusting looking creatures on jet skies.

They were Loki's army, the Chitauri.

War has now begun.

I drop the whip that was in my hand onto the floor. An alien war has started and the only people fighting are The Avengers and few soldiers. The aliens immediately began destroying New York once they arrived. A sea of people were scrambling, trying to take shelter and stay away from the aliens and their laser guns.

Next thing I know, I feel hands wrap around my neck, in a choking hold.

"You think you could trick me?" a sinister voice says behind me. Loki. How the did he get out of my fire circle. Then I remember that he is the God of Mischief. So there was a possibility that he could get out of my fire circle by some trick or something.

"Were is your lover now?" Loki laughed evilly, still choking me. I would have tried to burn his hands, but my mind was too focused on trying to breathe. My knees began to buckle and I start to see black spots. Suddenly, I don't feel hands on my neck and I hear a clink. I take a big breath of air that my lungs missed so much. I turn around to see what made Loki stop choking me, to only see him a yard or two away from me with a big hammer on top of him. Wait a minute!! A big hammer!!

I look around and see my beloved Thor on the other side of the room looking at me. He quickly strides over to me.

"Kassandra! Are you alright?!" he ask frantically, while checking to see any injuries.

"Thor, I'm alri-" I flinch when Thor touches my neck.

"Kassandra, there are hand marks on your neck. Did Loki try to choke you?" I nod. Anger flashes onto Thor's face. Thor clenches his hand then looks toward the floor. I follow his gaze and see him staring at my whip. I could have sworn I heard him whisper something, but I couldn't hear it.

"Thor, what is it?" I ask. Thor just softly shakes his head. He rest his hands on my shoulders and looks at me straight in the eye with his sea, blue eyes.

"I need you to find the others. I'll deal with Loki. Be careful, okay?" Thor said. I nod. Thor kisses me on the top of my head. I turn away from Thor and start walking toward the railing of Stark Tower. I gave one last look at Thor and mouthed, "I love you." Then I flip off the railing, bursting into flames and began flying.

Thor's POV

I see Kasey jump off the railing. She is crazy! I frantically run over to the railing, and summon my hammer toward me, thinking I could catch Kasey in time before she hit the ground. Although, I did not realize that I was letting Loki free from my hammer's weight. I look over the railing and see Kasey burst into flames and flying off. I then realize that fire is one of the elements, which Kasey can control.So she was okay, hopefully. By Odin, I am such an idiot at times.

I turn around to deal with Loki, only to find him gone. I then realize that I had my hammer and Loki was free from its weight. I look up and see Loki on a platform with his full armor on, watching everything unfold.

"Loki!" I say. Loki's head snaps toward me.

"Turn off the tesseract or I'll destroy it!" I demanded.

"You can't, there is no stopping it. There is only the war." Loki said while pointing his scepter at me, as if it were a threat.

"So be it," I said bravely. Loki then jumps from the platform and pounces on me. We begin to fight.(A/N: From here it will be just the fight between Thor and Loki, hopefully I describe it right.) I take my hammer and was about to hit Loki with it but he blocks it with his scepter. Loki then swings his scepter at me, but I duck just in time before it can hit me. But Loki swung his scepter to his other shoulder and aimed it at me, blasting me while I get getting up. Luckily I blocked it with my hammer in time. Loki swings it at me again but instead I hit the scepter with my hammer making it aim downward. It  blasts at the K from the name STARK on the tower we were on.