Chapter 13

Third Person POV

Loki looked at the team from his alien charriot and sent a command.

"Send the rest."

Kasey's POV

"Guys," Nat called out. Everyone turned around to look at the portal.

"Call it Captain," Tony said.

"All right, listen up. Until we can close that portal, our priority is containment. Barton, I want you on that roof. Eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays. Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything that gets three blocks off, you turn it back or turn it to ash. Kasey, you follow Stark and try to burn whatever is on his tail. Burn their asses." I smirked, well this will be fun.

"Can you give me a lift?" Clint asked. "Right" Tony responded. Tony grabs Clint by the shirt.

"Better clench up Legoless." Then Tony took off with Clint. I burst into flames and took off. I see Tony and I follow after him.  There are already aliens after his tail. I throw fire balls at some of the aliens. Most of them quickly turn to ash while some, I have to throw multiple to get rid of them. I hear a loud noise and I look up to see lightning coming from the Empire State Building and the lightning is forcing some aliens back. I'm just going to take an educated guess that the person who is using lightning is Thor, my boyfriend. Hehe, I like that, boyfriend!

But back to the problem. 

"Stark, you have a lot of strays sniffing your tail," Barton says through the ear piece. That makes me snap out of lovey dovey land and I turn my attention back to the alien strays. I chased half of them down and burned them with either fire balls or used my firey whip. I basically start to round up around two corners of the set perimeter, Iron Man does the same but on the other two corners.

"Nice call, what else you got?" Tony asks.

Well, Thor's taking on a squadron down on 6th," Clint says.

"And he didn't invite me?" Tony and I say.

"How rude," I add on, following Tony.