Chapter 9

Kasey's POV

"Now what?" I asked.

Thor and I are still in the grassy place where we landed earlier. Where Thor and I confessed our love.

"I need to find my hammer," Thor said.

"Well, do you know where it is?"

"I do not know."

I rolled my eyes. Typical.

For about a hour, Thor and I went searching for his godly hammer, while holding hands. Then finally we found it. I watched Thor try to summon the hammer to his hands. The hammer did nothing, and stayed in it's place. Thor then puts his hand into a tight fist and becomes frustrated. I guess this rarely happens with his hammer.

"Having a little trouble there?" I smirked. Thor just rolls his eyes.

"Just a suggestion, just pick up the hammer and not try to summon it," I said. Well he should, he can pick it up. You don't always have to summon it.

Thor looks at me, then says, "I reconmand you should back up a bit."

I give him a confused look. I take a step back.

"More," Thor says. I keep taking steps back until Thor says stop. From the distance, I see Thor finally pick up the hammer. Thor then summons lightning to his hammer, and a funnel of clouds start to form. With the lightning, other pieces of his armor start to attach to him. Like the metal sleves and his cape.

Soon all his armor is on, and the clouds and lightning disappear. Thor walks over to me. I smile.

"Well this is the first time I've seen you with your full armor on."

Thor smiles and gives me a small kiss on the lips. I smile and blush. Then I relize something. Now since Loki has everything he needs and possibley escaped, he will soon be able to bring out a whole alien army or the Chichari as Thor puts it. Which means a war is quickly sneaking upon us.

"Thor, I need to get back to the hellicarrier. I need to grab some stuff."

"Why?"

"Because I have a feeling that war is coming soon, with Loki being the cause of it."

Thor nods and grabs me by the waist and takes off. Winds beats down on us. Five minutes later, we end up on the hellicarrier. That was quick. I was expecting that it would takes us longer to find the hellicarrier.

Thor sets me down on the landing area of the hellicarrier.

"Thanks Thor," I smile.

"Anything for you my love. Just promise me that you will be safe."

"I promise."

Thor bends down and gives me a kiss. I kiss back. After the kiss, Thor begins to walk away, preparing to take off and find his brother. Then I remember something.

"THOR!" I shout through the wind. Thor turns around and looks at me. I give him the 'come here' signal. Thor walks over to me and stands infront of me. I look at his ears. Just as I hoped, a communication ear piece is in his right ear. I take it out of his ear and check if the piece is on. It was off so I turned it back on.

Then I check to see if I have mine. Mine was gone. Must have fallen out after the fall earlier.

I put back the ear piece back on Thor, since he probbly had no idea how to put it on. I practically stand on my tippy toes to put the piece on Thor, since he is so tall. I look back at him and take my hand away for his ear.

"Had to check if it was on. So we can have communitcation while we are away. And so I can keep you up-to-date on some stuff."

Thor nods and smiles at me. He begins to walk off, then I shout 'I love you' to him. He shouts 'I love you too' in response. I smile and watch him take off. I walk inside of the hellicarrier, going to my room first.

Luckly no one was in the hallway. I slip into my room, and I am greeted by a gigantic mess. What. The. Heck. Happened. Here. I ignore the mess and try to get to my closet. After tripping here and there, I got to my closet and grabbed what I needed.

I grabbed my special eqipment belt, which was fire proof. I grab all of my favorite guns from my closet, and add them to my equipment belt. I grab my fire proof suit and change into it in my bathroom. I put on my equipment belt on my waist, and grab another fire proof ear piece from my desk drawer.

I bet you guys are wondering why I need a whole ton of fire proof stuff when I am in battle. It is because I can control fire and I can cover my whole body in fire and fly and not be harmed. So when I first discovered this power, Dad had to have all my battle suits fire proof. Though I was never aloud to use my powers unless I was in battle or on a mission. And I bet you were wondering why I did not do that eariler on the way here. It was because the clothes I was wearing at the time were not fire proof, and if I did that. My clothes would burn off and yeah. I think you get the idea.

I look thorught my closet and try to find anything else that I need. Then a little sparkle pops out in the corner of my closet.

Unsure, I pick up the object. It was a whip that I found when I was little. I can't remember where I found it but when I showed to Dad, he couldn't pick it up for some reason. I guess I just shoved into my closet, forgetting about it.

I take the whip. Hey, you never know when it might be handy. I put it on my belt and I leave my room.

I walk down the hallway and try to find either Dad, Coulson, Agent Maria Hill, or any of the other Avengers. I came to the part where I "died," the cell room. I see Captain America and Tony Stark. I quietly enter the room and I notice that the cell was gone. I hide quickly and ease drop on Tony and Captain America.

"He was an idiot," Tony says.

"Why?" Cap asks.

"He should have shot Loki when he had a chance, then Kasey would still be alive." Tony starts to walk away.

"Is this the first time you lost a soilder?"

"We are not soldiers!" Tony snaps walking toward Cap.

"I am not marching into Fury's fife," Tony says.

"Neither am I. He has the same blood on his hands as Loki does. But right now we have to put that behind us and get this done."

Tony then looks at blood on the ground. Might be mine, I hope.

"Now Loki has a power source. If we could put together a list-"

"He made it personal," Tony interups.

"That's not the point," Cap says.

"That is the point," Tony says, "that's Loki's point. He hit us all where we live. Why?"

"To tear us apart," Cap answers.

"If he conquers grief, he know he has to us out to win. Thats what he wants. He wants to beat us, he wants to be seen doing it. He wants an audinence," Tony figured. He walks past Cap.

"Right," Cap nods, "I caught his act in Stugart."

"Yeah that was previews, this is opening night. Loki his is a full tailed diva. He wants flowers, he wants parades, he wants a monument built in skys with his his name plastered-" Tony stops. The relization hits him.

"Son of a b****!" Tony screams.

He and Cap start to walk away. I think this is a time for me to reveil myself.

"Where are you guys going?" I ask.

They turn to me in amazement and shock.

A/N: Hi guys!!. Thanks so much for reading this chapter, this is more of a filler though. But action will be coming in soon in the next chapter or two. I can't believe this story has already reached 400 reads! Thank you so much!! I just love hearing that I got a vote or comment on here. It always brightnes my day! :) If you are wondering what Kasey's suit looks like, if you watched the last Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., it is Mike Peterson's suit except just imagine it a little femaleish. I would put a picture of it, but I don't know how to put a picture on here.