Chapter 10

Previously:

He and Cap start to walk away. I think this is a time for me to reveil myself.

"Where are you guys going?" I ask.

They turn to me in amazement and shock.

I wave and smile at the superheros. Their eyes practically tell me that they can't believe that they are seeing me. Even their jaws were wide open!

"Boys, I suggest you put your mouths back where they belong and start getting ready for battle that Loki is about to cause. And just to save time, yes I am alive. I did almost die though, but just to remind you guys that I heal VERY quickly and I am, I guess, a goddess of all elements. I haven't been confirmed that I am indeed an Asgardian goddess yet, but oh well! Now, lets go get everyone else!" I yell.

I start to walk toward the exit, passing Cap and Tony. While I passed them I put their jaws back into the right place. They then start to follow me.

"I thought you were tossed out of the ship?! How did you even get back here?!" Cap asked.

"I was tossed out of the hellicarrier, and Thor brought me back here. Oh! Don't bother trying to get him, he already left," I explained.

"Well, then how did Thor find you? You-" Tony said.

"I was tossed out of the ship and Thor was in Loki's glass cage and Loki pressed the button that releases the cage and Thor dropped not to long after me. Now no more questions!" I interrupt.

Tony and Cap sigh and we head to where Clint and Natasha were at, where Tony said they would be. Cap goes in and basically asks if they know how to fly a plane, which both of them can, and tells them to suit up. We should have almost everyone by now.

No One's POV

Everyone was now preparing for the battle to come. Tony was doing some repairs on his suit from the previous incident where he had to fix the hellicarrier engine. Captain America got into his patriotic suit and grabbed his indestructible shield. Hawkeye/Clint grabbed his bow and arrows, and suited up. Black Widow/Natasha grabbed her guns and all her other weapons and turned on her trusty laser bracelets. A/N: I really have no idea what those things really are since she never even bothered to use them during the whole movie.

Everyone was ready for the battle to come.

Kasey's POV

Cap, Natasha, and Clint began to walk to the plane where a young agent stopped them.

"Hey! Hey, you guys aren't authorized to be here," the young agent said. Cap put his hand in front of the agent.

"Son, just don't."

The agent scrambles away. Nat turns to me.

"Well, aren't you coming with us?" Nat asks.

"Uh, yeah. But I'm not going to ride in this jet. Too slow for me." Natasha gives me a questioning look.

"This how are you going to get there? Are you going to fly?" Natasha asks sarcastically. I smirk, little does she know that is what I am going to do. With nothing said, I walk away from the jet and go find Tony. I find Tony at the drop off area and he is now in his Iron Man suit.

"Hey, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be on the plane that Legoless, Nat, and Capsicle are on?" Tony asks in his robotic voice. I giggle at the nicknames Tony pick on for Clint and Cap.