V: Its ME

I'm sure most of you know this:
(Y/N)= Your name
(E/C)= Eye Color
(H/C)= Hair color
(H/T)= Hair type, length ect.
(N/N)= Nickname
(F/C)= Favorite color (A/N don't kill me)
(S/F/C)= Second favorite color
(F/A)= Favorite animal

Sans POV

~Intense Music is playing~

Must. W-write. Another. Great. P-pun...!!

~Intense Music stops playing~

3rd Person POV

Sans was finishing day twelve of pun week. Okay mathematical wise, that doesn't make sense but it's Sans okay.

He didn't know about another human in the underground. Or maybe he does. Yet again, it's Sans okay.

"Sans! Sans!" Yelled the creature with the blue sweater.

"Hm?" Sans replied turning around slowly with the face of that boy in that one meme. Heh.

"Have you seen the forest above! It's all perished," You probably know who said that.

"Nah I've not been up there since you shook that there snowglobe for the first time,"

Frisk nodded, "Here let me show you." Frisk grabbed Sans' hand and shook the snowglobe which he grabbed from his backpack earlier.

The forest appeared. Dying once again.

"Huh, so it is happening," Sans commented.

Frisk asked confusingly, "What? What's happening?"

"It's nothing. You shouldn't worry about it, kid," Sans continued, "By the way, how did you get up here the other time anyway?"

Frisk paused for a second. Then, he grabbed the snowglobe from Sans, "I'll show you. You don't have to shake it to go back. It's kinda like,...breaking the system?"

He walked to the hole with Sans following him and jumped down. "Ah I see. Smart kid," Sans stated.

Frisk smiled approvingly then went back to Toriel's house. Without Flowey or anyone in his path.

(Y/N) POV

We couldn't find Frisk in the house, but we knew he could watch himself so we sat at the table waiting for the pie to finish baking.

"POOF!" We heard someone yell.

We turned around to see Frisk standing there with his arms in the air and glitter falling from where he had thrown it up.
"Did ya miss me?" He said with hands on his hips, leaning forward with a smile.

"Oh good heavens yes!" Torull said. Turol- TORIEL! Why can't I say that right!

I stayed silent, still shy because I just met Toroll. TORELL. TORIEL! Dang it.

Frisk hugged Toriel. Then went to sit at the table. I was sitting on the south side of the table while he sat on the west. Yes I'm using Never eat soggy waffles.

And there we sat, the aroma of pie filling my nostrils.

Frisk took a big sniff then his eyebrows raised higher than the Empire State Building doing a handstand. His eyes were open for the second time ever.

"A-As-g-g" Is all he could say. Toriel was humming to herself while she finished making our drinks then she turned around. She noticed Frisk, "Oh dear! Are you okay, my child?"

Frisk stayed frozen with the same expression. Then he looked down and a shadow appeared over his face. He stood on the floor because all the furniture had gotten out his way.

2nd POV

"You. Really. Think.- haha. You wouldn't understand" he said with a grimacing smile appearing over his profile.

You and Toriel stood back.
"Hello Toriel," he said, "It's ME" he looked up with that smile.

TRIGGGGGERED Poor Frisk.
Cya later Bubblekins
Stay Kawaii✌🏻️🍓🍉🍒

-Bubbles