VI: Teh Brush

2nd POV

You walked closer to him,
"F-frisk...?" You were an inch away from his face, "Frisk?"

You poked his forehead. You poked it again.

The room, which had faded a little darker, now lit up a bit. His expression calmed down a little. He looked different. He had a green sweater on and his eyes had turned red.

"Frisk...." You said.

He went back to normal and the room lit up all the way. Then he passed out face forward.

You held in a giggled and helped him up. "H-hey.....sorry. I didn't know how much that smell...." Frisk started.

"Th-the rese-" Toriel managed. Her eyes, wide.

Frisk ran to Toriel and hugged her. You did too.

You and Frisk went to your rooms which were right next to each other.

Frisk POV

What happened to me then....was it because of the....nonono that can't be it. It just can't be...

I walked to my room, decorated my doggos and stripes and such. (Y/N) went to her room which was pretty bland last time I had seen it.

2nd POV

No more blank room! You looked around at the "room" you created. You picked up some excess doggos and through them out into the hallway. They quickly disappeared through thin air.

"Okay so I have my Shnaks here, my sweaters there and my....HEY! Where's my brush!!" You yelled.

Frisk came into your room, "Oh, you mean this?"

You looked at the brush that now had Frisk hair stuck into its sticks. "I wanted to try it out," he said.

You were about to flip a table when you realized Frisk actually DID have some hair to brush. You wanted to ask him how he combed with his eyes closed all the time but didn't want to offend him.

You went to your bed and took a nap that ended up being the whole night.

HEY! So I know I haven't written for a long time but that's because I finally got something to write with. Thanks for sticking around! Anywho see you later my bubblekins!
Stay Kawaii✌🏻

-Bubble