:Chapter 2

Today was my only day that I had no classes, for the upcoming month now, so I thought that I ought to actually leave the campus and take a look around London. It was 9:30 when I left my dorm, dressed in a floral print skater dress, with my denim jacket. The weather today was surprisingly okay, I mean it wasn't raining, so I guess that's a good thing.

I caught a can into Camden, which was around a 20 minute drive from my campus. I didn't mind, I had always been fond of car rides. Admiring the cultures around you, without actually being in the centre of them.

Whilst in the car I scrolled through my Twitter and Instagram, it was always something id do when I was bored. I wasn't necessarily a fan of social media, as I quite liked the idea of people knowing 'me', not me from an Instagram photo, the real me.

Once I had arrived in Camden, I walked around the market stalls for a while. The was one particular stall where I had bought the majority of my wardrobe, since being at uni. It was run by the loveliest old lady who's family had donated her an array of such beautiful vintage looking clothes I had ever seen, I always stopped to talk to her and take a look at the stall whenever I was in the area. Today I bought from her the prettiest green pinafore dress. I knew that it would be a little oversized for me, but I couldn't leave it on the stall, as it caught my eye immediately.

Once finishing browsing Camden market, I decided to head for a coffee.

Starbucks was incredibly busy, for this time of day, especially being a weekday too. Never the less I ordered my usual from Starbucks, a cool lime refresher, and waited for my name to be called.  "Chloe" the waitress called and soon after many others names were called too.

As I went to turn around to find a table, drink in hand, I slipped, and my freshly made ice drink spilt all over the man who stood in front of me. I was so embarrassed, I immediately went red.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so so sorry!" I told the man, breathlessly. I was so scared that he'd throw his drink over me, as revenge for his white shirt now stained with my drink. To my surprise he didn't seem angry, he smiled slightly and giggled too.

"Honestly it's fine, it was my fault anyway, don't worry about it" His response rid of some of my panic, however I was still very embarassed.

"I'm so sorry!" I repeated. By this point I hadn't had the guts to actually make eye contact with this soggy stranger. He exhaled slightly, before grabbing my chin lightly, so I was looking at him.

"It's no big deal, but if you wanna make it up to me, maybe let me take you for another coffee sometime? But I'll get the drinks, can't let you soak anyone else" He laughed slightly, and so did I. I nodded in response to his question come statement.

The man who I now knew to be 'Matty' gave me his number and I have him mine, to arrange the coffee 'date' for another time. We didn't really talk much I'm Starbucks, purely because I was really embarassed of what I had done, but what I did know was that that boy was insanely attractive.

A/N- By this point Chloe has no idea that George and Matty know eachother.