:Chapter 17

"Guys hurry the fuck up!" I shouted from across the other end of Jamie's studio to the boys. Since Matty asked me to design the bands merchandise, I had spent so long in Jamie's office with the first drafts of the items, thinking of ways that I could improve them. I insisted on colour, but all the boys, Matty especially all had their hearts set on purely black and white merchandise. Never the less I was not completely happy with what I had created, in the time I had been given to create it. There were several t-shirts that I had designed, one with the band logo on, in various colours, and there were a few that were inspired by the songs that The 1975 had written, my favourite of which being the Robbers one. Not because I was in the video but I was inspired by the way that Matty was so hevaily inspired by the film True Romance, and that inspired me to design a shirt, and I loved it. Soon the boys were all in the room, gazing at the aray of merch I had created. 

"Wow" Ross said

"Jesus Chlo, I knew you were good at this fashion buisness, but I never knew you were THIS good" George started, gesturing towards the items displayed before them.

They all continued to look around the table, where everything lay, I was really glad they all seemed to like what I had done.

"I LOVE THIS" Matty exclaimed, holding up a t-shirt that I'd designed for each of the boys as a joke. It was a simple white t-shirt with the words 'Lol you're not Matty Healy' on. I was kind of embarassed, but I laughed it off.

"No, seriously, I love all of it, I don't think anyone could of done a better job" Matty continued as he threw a 'lol you're not Matty Healy' shirt on. I laughed at him.

"So there's nothing you guys want me to change?" I asked, still doubting my own creative decisons, they all shook their heads.

"Come on, let's go for a pizza" Adam said, much to our surprise, as it was usually Ross who suggested pizza. Never the less we all followed pursuit to Pizza Express.

"I'm so proud you" Matty whispered in my ear as we walked out of the office, I smiled at the thought.

//

The pizza was great, I mean what can you expect from Pizza Express. Although I couldn't finish all mine, so I got the rest to take away, as I was sure someone would find it useful for their breakfast in the morning. George was staying at the flat with Matty and I tonight, which was something he hadn't done for a while now, as he had been 'trying to get it on' with this girl he liked from uni for the last two weeks. Matty, George and I said out goodbyes to Ross and Adam, as we got out of the taxi, and headed up to the flat. I was so tired, I couldn't wait to get into bed.

"I'm going to shower" I announced, as I raced up the stairs, so neither Matty or George could beat me to the shower tonight.

//

Matty's POV

I had been waiting for the right time to release that we were staring a merch shop, on Twitter, I gathered whilst Chloe was showering would be a perfect time, as I wanted it to be a surprise for her when she finally got out. I knew she would be quite a while, so it gave me time to get lots of nice responses to her work and the news about our merch shop. I was really excited to show our fans what she had created, as I was excited to showcase the music video for Robbers. I had seen it now probably over 100 times, making sure it was absolutely perfect. I loved evey minute of that day on set, and seeing Chloe topless topped off the day entirely, and to be honest I've thought of nothing more since the day we filmed the video. I needed to see her body again.

"And it's live" I somewhat whispered to George, who was sat opposite me, bottle of tequila in hand. He smiled at me, retweeting the tweet from the bands account, I did the same form my personal. I was really excited to see what the fans thought of the sneak previews of some of the merch Chloe had created. I looked down at the shirt I was currently wearing. It was one of my favourites that Chloe had designed. Although it was simple, it was funny, and just something different from the rest of the merch she had designed, I loved it, and to be honest I couldn't wait to get her wearing it. The Matty one of course.

I heard the shower stop. I was nervous, and I wasn't sure why, i had already read the responses to the tweet and they were all really positive and said how talented Chloe was. Suddenly I heart a scream, an excited one. Immediatley she came pounding down the stairs, running towards me.

"All the responses are good?!" She somewhat questioned, although shehad obviously seen the reponses for herself.

"Well done beautiful" I told her, kissing her cheek, she blushed. God I loved it when she did that. George fake gaged.

"Get a room" He muttered, returning back to his phone, Chloe and I both gave him the middle finger, which made him laugh slightly, it did me too.

"I'm so glad people actually like the stuff" Chloe spoke. We were in bed now. Her head was on my chest, and I was playing with her hair. I smiled.

"I knew they would", she looked up at me.

"How?"

"You're crazy talented! Which reminds me, you had a letter in the post this morning, from some publishing company, career change?" I asked, already knowing that she had given permission for that girl to show her publisher Chloe's blog, she smiled at me.

"Something like that"

"Well it must be good news, for them to write to you" I begun, "Who knows, writer and fashion designer ay?" She laughed at me. That was the last time we spoke before both drifting off into a deep and well needed sleep.