:Chapter 16

Matty's POV:

"Yes, for the last time! I don't want any coloured merch. Black, white and at a push grey, but no colour" I told Chloe, as she was editing on her laptop an image of a t-shirt she had designed. It was black, and had the bands name written on it, in some stange font that Chloe had come up with, I really liked it. The lettering was caged in a rectangle on the shirt, which was white, to match the colour of the writing. It wa simple yet orignal, and i loved everything about it. Chloe was very talented.

"Yeah but, surely a teeny bit of colour wont hurt" she said. She had tried to convince me to add colour to some of our t-shirts for several hours now, and no matter how hard I tried to chnaage the subject we'd always end up on this topic again.

"Sh." I replied. "Come on love, you'll need some rest. We have a busy day tomorrow." I announced. She was confused. I decided to answer the question that was so obviously playing on her mind. "Tomorrow we're going to shoot a music video. And you're going to be in it". She looked petrified, making me regret not asking her permission before telling Jamie that she'd be up for it. Truth was, I really wanted her in the music video, because she hadn't heard the song yet, and it was about her. "Look, it's nothing to worry about Princess" I started, doing my best to comfort her. "All we have to do it just mess around all day together, you won't even know the cameras are there" I didn't even know this was true, but it seemed to convince her slightly.

"Okay" she replied, smiling slightly.

Soon after she put her laptop down, after sending the design of the t-shirt to Jamie, ready to be printed. We lay together in bed, admiring one anothers company. She had her head nuzzled into my neck, and her arm around my chest. I watched, as she drifted into sleep, she looked so lovely, not just when she was sleeping. She looked lovely all the time.

//

Chloe's POV

We were on set. I didn't know what the song was, that this video was for. That was kept a secret by everyone on set. All I knew was the name, Robbers. I was petrified of being on camera, but Matty put me at ease slightly when he said that all we had to do was be ourselves, and mess around like we would if the cameras weren't there.

I had already had my hair and makeup done by a lady named Laura, who was waiting on set for us when we arrived, I say 'on set' like the music video was filmed in one place, but in actual fact there were several different locations that we had to be throughout the day. Laura had left my hair pretty natural, and just added a few curls, to my already curly hair from the day before. My makeup too was pretty simple, I really liked the way that Laura had styled me. I also had several outfits for the day too. My favourite being the leopard print shirt, and red high waist jeans. The outfit made me feel sexy. Matty's selections of outfits were pretty much all the same, pairs of black jeans, ripped at the left knee, and shirts that showed a lot of skin, in one way or another.

The first part of the video was meant to be shot at night, so the director, who did I mention was Tim Mattia, decided that we would leave that scene until last. We started on the scenes that we actually needed daylight for, so first we went to the skate park, which I was informed was only a 2 minute drive from the current and main location, the house, come café, come karaoke bar (it was a good job we had a lot of people to change the set).

Acting in this scene was surprisingly easy, probably because all the boys were there, meaning that the main people viewers would look at would be them. Adam, Ross, and George all sat on the edge of the skate park, whilst I dragged Matty towards them, it was hard not to smile having to do things so staged. Next Matty had to use ride his skateboard. After many attempts of him falling off, the director decided to just use one of those scenes, of Matty falling off his board, as it was a more 'true to reality' depiction of him. It was actually quite amusing. Next I had a little more of an 'intimate' scene with Matty, and by that I meant, I had to hold a cigarette to his lips while he smoked it. Then came our first kiss of the video. Butterflies erupted in my stomach, much like every time Matty and I kissed. It was like his lips were made for mine, as they moved perfectly in time with each other.

Throughout the day we filmed quite a few scenes, one of my favourites being the final scene where Matty and I had to run into a petrol station to rob it. Matty had a gun, and was wearing a balaclava. It was oddly erotic to watch Matty behave in such a way. In this scene we had to pretend that Matty was 'shot', and to be honest it was quite easy for myself and the rest of the boys to act in this scene, as my emotions were high during this scene and I could tell that everyone else's were too. I comforted Matty, as I would if god help me this situation happened for real. I placed bandages on his fake cut, and we kissed, passionately.

One of my most uncomfortable scenes was the one that we filmed in the house/bedroom. The sex scene. I say sex scene as if you saw everything, but in actual fact all that would happen was for Matty to take off my shirt whilst we made out. I was still incredibly nervous though, the first time Matty would see any 'intimate' part of my body, and it would be on camera. After a few takes it began to get easier and easier. "I like what I see" Matty whispered into my ear, after we finished the last take, in response I just winked at him.

The sun was now beginning to set, so it was time to film the opening scene. During this we basically just had to walk, messing around with each other. This wasn't hard, as at home Matty and I couldn't even walk between rooms without jokingly dancing with each other. It was a fun scene to film. Matty now had on a leather jacket, and he looked so good. We held hands for a little while, and for some part Matty walked with his arm over my shoulders, it was nice. In typical Matty/Chloe style we had to jokingly slow dance a little as we were walking. I liked that. Because although this video was fiction, it was made up of truths, things that had happened in our lives. The last scene that we filmed was outside a beautiful looking cinema. The sign on the 'showing' board reading 'La poesie est dans la rue' which was French. It meant, 'poetry is in the streets', I liked that quote. When we went inside the cinema, we were given a screen to ourselves to film in. Matty and I had a hugs bucket of popcorn, that George had called dibs on once we had finished filming with it. When the cameras started recording, I offered Matty some popcorn, he refused, pointing at the screen indicating to the camera that he was watching the movie. I also played around with Matty during this scene, keep pushing his sunglasses down from his head over his eyes, it was really funny, and I think once we had finished filming that part, even Matty himself started to get pissed off at me. Finally we had to film the part where I did coke off of Matty's finger. Although we didn't actually use coke, for obvious reasons, when Matty put his finger inside my mouth it really turned me on, and I could tell it did him too.

"That's a rap" the director said as we all cheered. I was so excited that we had actually filmed an entire music video in one day, I was so excited to see the finished video.