:Chapter 6

It's been three days now, since I sent the message to Matty. I was staring to think that he didn't care. I cared.

I hadn't seen George for a while either. He hadn't been to the writing class, for the last two days now. I started to worry about George too.

I wasn't sure if it was acceptable for me to be mad at Matty or not. I mean I told him to forget about me. Maybe he did. It's not like I wanted him to, but I knew that everyone eventually got bored of me.

The last few days I had spent mainly sitting in my bed, writing, following our telling off from the writing teacher. No matter how hard I tried to write something half decent, nothing ever went to plan, and I always ends up writing  about Matty, and how I felt about him, I'm the most discreet way possible, as I knew George was ageing this document.

Eventually I gave up, and settled for watching Netflix instead. I had already once competed the entire 7 series of Pretty Little Liars, but I was just in the mood to binge watch them all again.

I got 5 episodes in, and there was a knock on the door. I automatically assumed that it was the pizza guy, considering I had ordered 30 minutes ago.

"One minute" I screeched, as ran in the kitchen for my purse.

I ran back to the door, and opened it. To my surprise it wasn't the pizza guy after all , it was in fact Matty.

"Erm, Hi Matty" I said, a confused look covering my face.

"Can I come in?" he replied, alms of expressionless. I nodded and opened my door further, so he could come in.

"How did you know where my dorm was?" I asked, racking my brain.

Matty laughed slightly, "Let's just say I've been here at the uni about 4 hours now. George said your building was around here somewhere, so I've basically knocked on every dorm room until I found yours." he replied smiling sort of triumphantly.

"So, the reason I'm here." Matty started, exhaling deeply. "I got your text, I've been writing a lot lately. And I'm not really in a sociable state when I'm writing. But I just needed time to think, about what I needed to say to you" I looked at him, he continued " it's weird to think that I could like a girl, who I met two days ago, who threw her drink over my shirt. But I do like you. Which is weird, because I've been so fucked around by girls all my life, I'm sorry I ignored you, I just need someone now".

I didn't reply to Matty. I hugged him. I hugged him tightly. And he hugged me too, like he never wanted to let go. I'd knew this guy only days, and already he was opiating my head, all the time.

A/N- so I'm not particularly loving this fanfic at the moment, as I feel like things are moving too fast. But I'll be sure to add more details etc go my next few chapters. I hope you're liking it so far :)