Chapter 10 - Louis thoughts & a bit of conversation

Louis POV

Harry broke down now completely. He sobbed so hard he couldn't even speak anymore. I just hugged him tight and he clings at my t-shirt, that was almost soaked now with all harry's tears. 

I had a feeling he just needed to let it all out so i just let him cry and just held him. 

It took some time but before he really stopped sobbing but the tears still streamed down his face. I placed my thumb under his eye and caught some of the tears. Harry smiled at me, looking tired what he probably was from all the crying. 

And it is really that I hate to cry myself, otherwise i would probably have broke down myself as soon as he started to tell his story. 

I really want to know what happened next and why Harry is afraid of Liam. I know now that Liam walked into the room as harry was probably about to get raped - really hope he didn't went to that further in the story he was telling me. But that is no explanation of why he looked so scared when i mentioned him. And why he thought Liam was dead is a big questionmark in my head. 

I look at harry again as he completely stopped crying now. His eyes are red, almost as red as blood. The tearstreams are still visible and I start to stroke his cheek. 

'Are you allright now?' I ask in a voice just a bit above a whisper. He nods his head looking very tired.

'Yeah, It- you know.. I just- just saw everything happening again, and i got a bit overwhelmed' He answers while he lays his head on my shoulder, still sitting on my lap. 

'You're tired.' it isn't a question but Harry nods anyways.

'Yes, but i got to finish it now, cause I don't think i'll be able to tell this again' 

'No presure from me you know.'

Harry shakes his head smiles a little at me and begins to tell the next part of his story. 

A/N

I warned that this part was going to be around 300 words and i was right,

I'm so happy i found some free time to write this again! I really missed writing this story and Tuesday there will be a big surprise for you all!! Not telling what though! 

If you want to know keep your eyes on this book ^.^

Just because I am very curious, what is your favorite song from Midnight Memories (so far)?

:) xx