Just a Peck...

Sorry I forgot to add a smut/ fluff ? warning!!
*Marinette's POV*

I woke up with a happy feeling. I didn't know why.

Oh yeah! Chat promised to take me out of the castle during the night!

I got up from my bed and I twirled around until I felt dizzy. Giggling as I fell back onto my bed. I feel so happy and its making me act weird.  I took deep breaths to get myself composed and called a maid to help me get dressed.

Today I wore a red dress with black polka dots on the skirt portion and a tight black corset that tied around my waist. The dress was sleeveless and from the chest of the dress, over my shoulders and to my upper back was made of black lace.

I wore my hair in a high bun with small braids from the side of my head wrapping around the bun. My maid helped me put on a small amount of make-up and slip on black heels which were thankfully not too tall. I thanked the maid and ordered some cookies for Tikki.

I sat on my bed waiting for the cookies to be delivered. Tikki and I talked about the castle, Prince Adrien, etc. That was when I heard a tap on the window.

"Tikki! Hide!" I whisper- yelled. She dashed into a drawer of the night stand beside my bed.

I let out a small sigh as I walked to open the window. As soon as I did, Chat jumped from the window sill into my room.

"Miss me already kitty~?"

*Adrien POV*

Today was extremely boring.  Surprisingly, I had no Prince duties and no classes to attend for the day. I decided to get out of the castle until breakfast was served.

Plagg. CLAWS-" I began began to say.

"Waiit!" Plagg whined. "I want cheese, I'm starving!"

"Plagg, I just fed you cheese ten minutes ago!"

Plagg pouted. "No cheese, no Chat."

"Ugh" I got up to get him some Camembert. When I opened the drawer, there was no cheese left.

"Plagg, you pig!"

I told a butler to get me some Camembert and to make it as quick as possible. As soon as I closed the door, the butler was back in a few minutes.

"Thank you!" I told him as I set the tray down for Plagg to eat.

As soon as Plagg devoured a slice of that cheese, I started my transformation.

"Ok you're charged up enough. Plagg, CLAWS OUT!" I called.

Plagg let out a cry for his cheese as he was sucked into the ring. In 15 seconds, I was completely transformed.

I climbed onto the castle roof and before long, I ended up on Marinette's window sill. Before I could stop myself, I was already tapping her window.

I could see her get up to let me in. I did an impressive roll into the room.

"Miss me already kitty~?" She teased.

"Why hello there purrincess." I flirted.

She let out a giggle.

"What bring you to my room?" She asked, tilting her head a little to the side.

Gosh I loved her cute curious expression and the subtle head tilt. "Uhhhh."
Then it dawned on me. Why was I here? Should I say oh sorry. I was subconsciously drawn here and before I knew it I was already tapping in your window to let me in. I decided to play it smooth.

"To see my princess of course!"
Did she buy it?

Her brows furrowed and a look of suspicion crossed her face. I just kept that sexy smirk on my face while model leaning on a desk close by. Then she choked trying to hold back... laughter?

She was giggling.

Then she started laughing. She had to clutch her stomach from laughing so much.

It was my turn to be confused. My smirk was replaced with a confused and nervous look while still leaning on the desk.

"What's so funny?"

"Y-your.." She was interrupted by more laughter. "Your face!" She managed to get out.

Embarrassment splashed over me and a blush spread on my face.

*Marinette POV*

I couldn't help it! That smirk and the leaning on the desk trying to look sexy and flirtatious. I choked before letting all my laughter out. I calmed down once I heard his soft hurt voice.

"Pr-Princess?"

I looked up and stopped laughing when I saw his head hung down. His golden locks covering his face. I could tell from his dark red ears that he was blushing, and he was blushing madly.

"Awww. Chat." I said guiltily as I slowly walked over to him. I put my finger under his chin and pulled him up to meet my gaze. "I'm sorry." I told him with a look of concern. His eyes darted to the side out of embarrassment. I knew what would cure him!

Since he was a full head taller than me, I rose on my tiptoes and pressed a kiss on his cheek. That only made his cheeks go redder.

"Princess!?" He looked at me. He wore a look of complete shock. Which I only replied with a smile.

"There's the kitty I know!" I replied patting his head. "You didn't want to look at me. So I..." I trailed off. I looked down to the floor as a result of the awkwardness. Only to be pulled up by my chin to meet soft, warm lips.

My eyes fluttered closed while my hand made their way up Chats strong muscular back and into his hair. They began to pull slightly at his locks while trying to push his lips harder against mine. Chats hands wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him. I started running out of breath. Chat noticed this and moved his lips, repeatedly kissing my cheeks and jaws down to my neck. I gave a hummed moan and began to tangle my hands in his hair. He kept his lips where my jaw met my neck and kept pressing slow hot kisses. My head tilted to give him more room, my knees beginning to give out and if not for his strong arms, I would have already fallen. He kept a tight hold on my waist with one hand while his other slid up the small of my back to rest between my shoulder blades. I shivered as his clawed hands slowly slid up my spine. He gave a small chuckle at my reaction. He proceeded to kiss me down my neck until he met the straps of my dress which covered my collar bones, then he slowly traveled back up to my ear leaving soft kisses on every inch of my skin. When he reached my ear, he pulled away a little and whispered.

"Time for breakfast princess."

My breath hitched and I shivered at his hot breath in my ear. With that he rest his forehead against mine and looked into my eyes with his gorgeous emerald green eyes. He gave a soft smile and a final lingering kiss before retreating to the window and heading out with a "Goodbye princess! See you in the breakfast hall!" And leaping away. Leaving me flushed and speechless.

---
Oh wow!! I can't believe I just wrote some fluff. 😂 next chapter should be out soon (hopefully tomorrow!!! Maybe even tonight! :D)