A Cat in Love

"Haha! You tricked him?" Chat laughed.
"Yep!"
"And he fell for it?"
"I know! It was so unbelievable." Ladybug replied.

They went on, laughing and chatting. And as they talked, Lady Mouche could see the way the cat's eyes would light up every time he heard his lady laugh. It was cute. Watching them. She observed Chat's body language and the way he would react to certain things. For example, whenever Ladybug would suddenly grow eager to share a story, Chat seemed to listen with all his heart and soul. He was falling for her. It was obvious.

"Don't forget our deal!" An evil voice sounded in Lady Mouche's head. I won't.

*Chat POV*

So fascinating this girl. She really was amazing! The way she managed to get away.... So cool!

But what about Marinette?!

Oh no...

But my heart has fallen for Ladybug! It fell for Marinette first!

My heart felt like it was being pulled apart. Marinette was kind, cheeky, quirky, and so fun to be around. But Ladybug was smart, amazing and brave! How could this happen...? No! I do have stronger feelings for Marinette! I will stay faithful and loyal. With that, my attraction for the spotted hero were suppressed to the point I didn't have them any longer. When we got to the village I turned to say goodbye to my friend. I gave Lady Mouche a friendly smile as I turned to hand Ladybug the woman's akumatised anklet.

In an instant the akuma had taken the anklet and clasped it around her ankle.

"HAHAHA! Stupid cat! Didn't anybody ever teach you not to trust akumas? I stay loyal to the person who gave me these powers! Hawkmoth!"

As soon as the evil intentions rose in Amorie, Ladybug was in a fighting stance with her yo-yo in hand.

"GAH!" Ladybug and I gasped in unison. The woman had released green goo from her mouth which pinned us against a house.

Hearing the ruckus, the owner of the home angrily made his way to check on the noise. Seeing the situation, he quickly turned and ran far off into the village. More people realized the situation and ran with him as his screams attracted their attention.

Pinned against the wall, I grew hopeless, but the spotted girl wasn't nearly finished. Using her yo-yo, she swung it around a thick tree and tried to pull herself out. When that seemed to fail, she called on her lucky charm.

*Ladybug POV*

"Lucky Charm!" I called out.

I swung my yo-yo in the air for it to provide me with..

"A pine cone..?" Really? What was Tikki thinking?

"That's what your going to fend her off with?" Chat asked sassily. I gave him my not right now look.

I had no idea what to do with the object. Why a pine cone? As I observed it, I noticed a very strong pine smell emitting from it. Ugh. I was fine with the smell of pine, but this is way too strong!

The akuma was starting to walk over to us with an out reached hand. "Don't worry," she teased. "Your miraculouses will be safe in the hands of Hawkmoth!"