Trapped

HAHAHAhahaha

She could hear an echo of screams. Even though her eyes refused to open, she knew she was somewhere unfamiliar. Instead of seeing bright lanterns which lit up a town, she only saw darkness through her closed eyelids.

HEHEhehe HAHAHhahaha

She wanted to move. She needed to. Her life depended on it. But still her body refused. She felt no strength. She desperately tried to gather up everything she had to move something; anything. She felt trapped inside her body. Like a person locked inside a tight box, growing anxious and more restless with each second. She could feel the cold hard metal floor beneath her. It was silent. But not for long; she felt herself being picked up and put in a chair. Her arms and legs being tied down as her head weighed the rest of her body against the slightly leaning chair.

FLASH!

A bright light could be seen right in front of her. Though her eyes were closed, it was blinding. A lamp she thought.

She wanted to cry out. She wanted her parents, anyone, to come for her. She wished her mom was here to comfort her and hug her while speaking calming words. She wanted this to be a nightmare. And to wake up  in the middle of the night with Tikki sleeping soundly on her pillow. Her parents softly snoring downstairs in their room.

But it seemed this was reality. She really was unconscious? She really was stuck in a body that refused her every plead. Most importantly, she was alone. Of course not including the person she heard earlier and had picked her up.

Wait!

Had she turned back? Was she no longer transformed as Ladybug? Was she back into her old clothes? Did they know her identity? Was Tikki okay? Did anyone realize she was gone?

No!
She refused to let herself get sucked into the belief that everything was over. It's not! She told herself. She thought carefully about her situation. It seemed hopeless. But nevertheless, she wouldn't give in to these thoughts.

She couldn't...

-----
Sorry this is so short! I guess it's a teaser for next chapter? Which is coming soon because I have found inspiration! :D but I didn't want to go so long without posting anything.