I'm Poor, He's Rich

"I'm not going to tell you again," the deep voice gritted between his teeth.

"Get off me now or I will push you off myself."

Wow did he really just say that, I mean I wouldn't mind being thrown off with his arms, but he would seriously do that to someone as small as myself.

I lifted my head slightly, feeling his warmth oozing from his buttoned shirt and heaved in his cologne.

I bit my lip as I watched his long hazel eyes grow wide in anger.

"Ermm...I," I tried to get up but ended up rubbing my hands all over his hard chest. So that's what felt like a brick wall.

I stumbled over him again, I squeaked. He had his giant hands over my wrists and pushed me to the side.

"Look at this mess," he threw his arms in exasperation.

I grabbed my battered hand bag and started crawling on all fours.

"What are you doing?" The Adonis looking man spoke.

I was now on all floors crawling around the corridor.

"My shoe," I almost whispered, "my heel snapped and I'm trying to look for it."

"What you mean this?" His dark bushy brow rose as he smirked at me playfully.

I stood up almost buckled once again as I had only one shoe on, and took out my hand.

"Yes that's it thank you and er sorry for literally throwing myself at you." I tried to smile though it probably came out crooked.

"You want your heel back," he scoffed, "what good is this heel when it's already broken." He smirked again.

I frowned, "I know, but I can't walk barefoot and I did apologise so can I have my heel back." My voice grew higher as I stood in front of this tall, dark and handsome man and I really mean it when I say handsome.

It's like he came out of Vogue or something but a lot more beefier. His hair was a glossy dark brown and cut short just to his ears and his lips were long and wide. I followed my gaze to his cheekbones that sculpted his face nicely and reached towards his jawline that struck a straight line around his face.

His shoulders were broad and clearly showed through his torn velvety suit.

Torn!?

"Oh crap." I muttered to myself as I caught his eye now looking down at his suit.

"I can give you more profanities than crap, do you even know how much this cost me?"

He grabbed a piece of fabric and almost shoved it in front of my face. For a hot guy, he sure had a sucky attitude.

"Ermm...I don't know, maybe $100?"

He scoffed again and took a step forward. I took one back, he took another forward and as I took one back my now surviving heel broke down on me and snapped causing me to fall on my butt.

The now towering Adonis knelt before me with his eyes glaring down at me.

"Try $100,000."

His breath blew a few strands of my hair.

"Wha..what!?" I managed to whisper.

$100,000, I ripped a $100,000 suit. That's like worth more than my whole life. No way could I ever repay him for it.

I realised how close he was to me and shuffled a few steps away from him, he only watched me with a smirk.

"Look, I- it was an accident and I am sorry for ripping your suit but I can't pay you back for that amount."

"Oh I know you can't, not many can around here, but then again I can make things happen."

"What...do...you mean?" I asked, my heart now racing.

Mr. Suits was now staring at me with his cool, hazel eyes. They twinkled with mischief as he stood there, over me with power. I could only watch back in horror as I watched his long lips move.

"You can repay me by working for me."

His smirk widened into a devilish grin, showing me his pearly whites- oh thank God he's not a vampire, wouldn't that be a surprise.

It's only my first day at Fontaine and I already made a fool out of myself.

Someone help me.

________________________

Okay I can't take myself seriously now.