Yes Your Majesty

"I need my coffee by 10."

"Elisa there isn't enough paper left in my printer."

"Hey I need you."

That last line would have made any girl's knees weak, but with the orders he had been giving me all morning; it was enough to make me chew my hair out.

My hair doesn't taste very nice.

It was only ten to eleven and I had a few minutes to myself before Mr. Suits called me into his office yet again.

You would think a man of his calibre would be able to get his own notebook from his briefcase, but no the strenuous work of having to get up from his chair and walking a few steps was too much for this hunk of a giant.

"Yes Mr. Fontaine?" I asked sighing inwardly.

"It's eleven o' clock, I need my food ordered from Pamiso's for twelve."

"Okay." I took my notebook out for the umtinth time. "What would you like?"

Without even a care to look up from his work, "my usual which is a pulled chicken wrap with extra cabbage and no mayo."

"Right. Is there anything else?" I asked as my voice grew higher.

"As a matter of fact," great, "I need you to leave work early and head over to my tailors."

I sauntered my bare feet into his office and made my way towards his desk.

"Why do you need me to go there."

He didn't reply and instead showed me the amazing work of art I made on his dashing velvet suit.

"Oh." I bit down on my lip.

"The very reason why I am working for you."

"Exactly, wow and here I thought I hired you for eye candy.

"Sorry?"

"There's no need to apologise, love. Now unless you want me to go ahead and call the police for this disaster I suggest you go and make that call."

He tilted his head up and raised his eyebrows, his hazel glinting as he smirked at my astonishment.

"How dare he treat me like that, gosh I feel so annoyed."

I stomped my foot on the marble floor; my desk was right outside his office. A shame I had no privacy to myself, though not many people would come and go.

It was at that moment however, I heard the elevator door ring. I whipped my head to the side and caught the eye of a long legged beauty.

Her platinum blonde hair was down to her bouncy chest. Wow she looked like she came off a magazine-- not the fashion kind mind you.

She strutted pass me and headed straight towards the office.

"Err ma'am you can't just walk in there, you need to have an appointment."

She stopped and flicked her hair over her bare shoulder.

"His wife to be does not need an appointment."

"S-sure, go ahead then." I replied, not knowing what to actually say back.

She ignored my remark and walked in, slamming the door shut. I shook my head and couldn't believe he was with someone like that.

Then again I didn't know his type and well, maybe she might have a nice personality.

I guffawed to myself, yeah she seemed reeeeaal nice. I sighed again and realised I had wasted ten minutes thinking about his page three fiance.

Wow he is going to be tied down soon, so much for my chance. Oh Elisa you idiot why would I want to be interested in some sexist pig!

I slapped my face and got back to work, ordering Mr. Suits' club sandwich...no wait it was a pulled chicken wrap.

As I finished the call with the restaurant-- thankfully they said they would deliver-- I was called back into the office.

"Elisa I need your assistance."

I groaned as I got out from my uncomfortable chair.

"Yes Mr. Fontaine?"

Though to my horror, he had his fiance on his desk as she stroked his stubble with her manicured hands.

I blushed.

"My fiance will be coming out to eat with me this afternoon, so once you pick up my suit I would like for you to drop it off at her house."

"That's it?" I asked in confusion.

"What more is there to say?" He retorted back, gazing at me with his hazel eyes.

"I- er..."

I heard a light chuckle, "Darius where do you get these little girls from, she can barely dress herself to work."

I look down at my pale toes and wriggled them, what was so wrong about being barefoot.

"I am fully clothed, which is the least I could say to you, Mrs. Soon to be Fontaine."

The woman gaped back at me, but I couldn't just let her sit there like some sly fox and humiliate me.

"That's enough ladies, Elisa I want you to do as I say nothing more nothing less."

The blonde bimbo smirked at me as she kissed the cheek of her fiance.

"Reina, not when I'm working."

"You're such a party pooper."

Ugh I couldn't stand it, they were both making me sick. Anyway why did he reprimand me and not her, she started it with her low cut blouse and big curves hanging out of her clothes. Gosh who did she think she was.

Anyway enough of that I still have a long day cut out for me. I better start looking for directions to the tailors, I should get the suit sooner than later.

Ahh I hate this day.

______

A little short, but after updating Moonlit Dinner and Call of the Raven, I'm on brain overload.