Derek

He stood in the corner, watching waiting, anticipating when he'll wake up. He knew it was a risk. As risk to come here, to see him, to know that he was safe. But he couldn't help himself, he had to know, he wouldn't feel at ease when he knew that he wasn't safe. Yet he didn't dare aprouach him, he watched him silently. Watched as he lay in the hospital bed, their where scratches on his face and bandages covering his body.

The aftermath of the car crash, he heard everything. Stiles was in a car crash, some car came out of no where and slammed into him. They didn't find the car that crashed against Stiles. He watched as Stiles let out a soft moan as he stirred, the man moved to Stiles side. He watched as Stiles blinked, his eyes opening.

Stiles squinted against the light to see who it was, he saw a male figure and guessed it to be Xavier. His voice horse and throat hurting as he voiced out his thoughts "Xavier?"

The man seemed to be shocked, his head whipped towards the door as it started to creek open. The man let go of Stiles hand just as the door opened. Stiles blinked a few time getting used to the blinding lights. He saw Xavier enter the room, Stiles brows creased. "Oh! Your finally awake" Xavier smiled as he set down shopping bags on the table. "Looks like everything's good. I don't think I left the window open" Stiles didn't say anything as he looked towards the window on his hospital bed. It was wide open the curtains fluttering against the wind.

Stiles I bailed and cought a wiff of his scent. But it couldn't be.

Stiles gasped up on his bed, he whizzed. His breathing unstable, it's been months since the accident. Months that Stiles has finally recovered yet that dream came to him every night. He felt teh warmth of someone holding his hand. Stiles wasn't sure if it was real or not, he was to afraid to think about it. Stiles looked towards his clock on the nightstand. He wiped teh sweat forming on his head not realising.

Stiles grabbed his phone checking any missed calls. Stiles shook his head pushing away those thoughts. His dead. He's not here. He's not going to ever come back. Stiles respected over and over inside his mind. A knock came at his door, teh door cracked open as Xavier popped his head. "Breakfast is ready" Stiles couldn't help but smile.

After the accident Stiles went easy on Xavier, why? Because Stiles knew it in himself that it was time he moved on. "Is Levi awake?" Xavier swung the door open "of course, up and early" Xabier cracked a smile as Stiles joined him. They both walked down the stairs and towards the kitchen. "So I was thingking?" Stiles raised his eyebrow at Xavier as they walked through the kitchen.

"Shopping?" Stiles let out a small laugh, "shopping? Seriously?" Xavier shrugged his shoulders "what? A guy can't go shopping?" Stiles smilled "just sit down and have breakfast will you" Xavier smiled as he sat opposite of Stiles. Levi ate his food silently observing the two as they talked.

Xavier has been staying over their house for the past few months looking after Stiles. "I've been meaning to ask" Stiles looked towards Xavier who looked up. "Not that it's any of my business but have you met another warewolf lately that's not part of your pack?" Xavier raised his eyebrow at Stiles. "If you mean rogues passing the borderline to cross to the next town then no" Stiles felt as if Xavier was lying to him, so Stiles just smilled and continued to eat.

Stiles had the feeling that something wasn't right, the past few months he was recovering in teh hospital he always felt presence, a presence that he just couldn't identify. It was at the tip of his tongue yet he couldn't make out what it was. Stiles knew it wasn't Xavier since he always come during teh afternoon. Yet just after the doctor comes to put him to sleep just before he shuts his eyes he could see teh figure.

Standing in the corner watching, observing Stiles. Yet Stiles never even thought to bring it up.
...

Stiles surveyed his surroundings, he knew that no one was fallowing him. He pulled down his ball cap shadowing his face. If he fallowed the creek he knows that he'd come up to where they where. Stiles needed answers, he can tell that the crash was intentional. After Stiles was discharged he finally went to the crime scene, he recalled the time he looked towards the car slamming into him.

Stiles didn't know how or why but he knew, instinct told him that the car was speeding. More like it was lying in wait, waiting for Stiles to come and slam against him. It would make perfect sense, but what Stiles didn't get is the man he saw, he knew he wasn't imagining it. The man was real and he was their.

A few more paces and he'd come to their hideout, a few months before the accident Peter Hale and Kate Argent came by his place. Before they left Peter gave a look to Stiles. It was a look that had Stiles hiking up this huge mountain just to get where those to where. Stiles had so many answers boiling inside him, if Xavier wasn't going to give him as swears then he'll get it himself.

Just as Stiles walked up teh highest peek of the mountain he spotted what looked like an old hut. Stiles was close, very close. He walked faster towards the hut wanting nothing but to get to it.

...

Peter looked at the man who stood opposite him, "what where you thinking?" The man didn't say anything. "I needed to see him" Peter blew out a sigh "see him? You could have been caught, or worse he could have thought that you where" he didn't finish the sentence. "Alive" Peter glares at him, "you need to stop showing your self. Re,beer your dead, so until we get the plan into action you stay dead". Peter glares at the figure.

"Why?" Peter rubbed his face frustrated, "he's going to catch you and we who knows if we'll even save you this time... Derek"

...

Stiles came to the door, he didn't bother knocking as he twisted the job and opened the door. "Peter are you here? We need to ta-" Stiles looked towards Pter then towards the figure leaning against the wall.

Thoughts?...

Do you hate me?

Do you love me?...

Well?...

What did you think?...

I wander?...

Am I bad person?...

Am I good person?...

Give me your answer by commenting down bellow...

I will not be offended by your comments...

Last question what do you?...

Comment...

Vote...

Share...

Till I write another chapter my fellow doves...

*dramatically waves*runs out the room screaming Destiel*