Sourwolf

Before I even realized it I was against the wall, Lucas in front of me his back faced me as he glares at the people I actually knew. "Stiles" I look towards the man who I dreaded having to confront. Xavier, he walks through the door. Scott fallowing in as well as Peter but Stiles didn't see Kate. Looks like she made an escape. Confused Stiles looks towards Peter then to Scott then finally meeting Xavier's eyes.

The look in his eyes said it all, he came here in the intention of looking for me. "Stiles" Xavier extended his hand towards Stiles as if expecting him to take it without a second thought. Stiles wasn't sure what to do, he stares at his hand. Wandering if he took his hand what would come next? If he took Xavier's hands what would happen to Lucas? Peter and Kate? Knowing that they have no right of him worrying about them, but even though they have no right they are still his family. At least Peter and Lucas are his family.

"Stiles what are you waiting for let's go already" Stiles looks towards Scott who stared at him. Stiles wasn't sure what to, Stiles looks towards Lucas who reminded him so much of Derek. "Stiles Levi is waiting for you at home" the mention of Levi has Stiles finally looking at the out stretched hand of Xavier. Who cares about Peter or Kate or ...Lucas. Right know what matters is that Stiles needs to get back to his baby. Xavier smiles as Stiles reaches for his hand, Lucas looks at Stiles his face unreadable.

Stiles reaches for Xaviers hand wandering if taking this mans hand would bring him happiness, Stiles shook his head. Right know he couldnt be selfish, being selfish meant thats theres a fifty percent chance he may not see his son again. And from the looks of how many men where here Stiles knew that this wasn't all the men that would make up Xaviers pack.

Stiles hesitated as his hand reached out toward Xavier's turning to look at Lucas one more time who looked straight at him. Lucas smiles at Stiles his hand reaching over and pushing Stiles towards Xavier. Xavier yanks Stiles into his arms wrapping a protective arm around Stiles, frozen against Xavier's arm all Stiles could do is watch as Lucas disappeared from his sight. Xavier dragged Stiles out smiling to himself Scott hot in his heels.

Stiles blinked once, then panicked. "Xavier let me go!" Stiles clawed against Xavier's arms trying to get free. "Argh..." Stiles grimaced as Xavier's arms tightened around him. "Your not going anywhere Stiles" the direct command from Xavier made Stiles struggling become more desperate he didn't like this, he didn't want this. The peace he felt while being with Lucas has know left and Stiles feels cold and void. The same feeling he felt within the six months he was away from everything. The loneliness Stiles felt looms within the back of his mind.

Without a second thought Stiles sank his teeth into Xavier's arm bitting hard enough to draw blood. Xavier howled in pain at the surprise his hand loosening around Stiles. Taking this opportunity Stiles slips through Xavier's arms as he races back to the house desperate to feel that warmth that Lucas provided. "Stiles!" Xavier growled his anger consuming him, as he begins to shift. Scott comes within his line of view stopping Xavier from producing anywhere.

"Move" Xavier breathed feeling the anger deepening within himself wanting to let the animal out and consume his whole body. "We need to talk" Scott stood his ground his hand out in a warning that if Xavier was planning on attacking then so was Scott ready to defend.

...

Peters Pov

What a mess. I shook my head, Kate thankfully slipped past before Xavier and his stupid pack came. Know what's going to happen, there's about a dozen here and Lucas isn't in tip top shape to fight all of these. The door slams open to my surprise I see a red face Stiles, his eyes darts around the room until they settle on Lucas who's eyes have widened.

"Stiles" I look towards a man who seemed close with Xavier assuming that he's the second in command. "Stop. Xavier's looking for you guys know" I raised my eyes towards Stiles who met mine just as he turns back to talking to the man. "You don't believe me? Oh well then I better go out there and tell him that you aren't doing what your told. Know listen here buddy I'm not exactly in a happy mood right know. I've been cooped up in here for who knows how long" I zone out of Stiles ranting and so seems the rest as they start to file out the door.

After who knows how long Stiles finally finishes in a huff as the man walks out the door looking drained from having to listen to Stiles long lecture. The door closes and the footsteps fade away I watched Stiles my head tilted to the side. "Care to explain what that was?" Stiles ignores me and peers out the window. After a long pause of silence he turns to me the look of panick evident in his eyes. "What are you two still doing here move. Get out of the house before they realize that I just made a complete lie about Xavier wanting to see them". Stiles breathed in and out as he finished his rant in one whole breath.

I look to Xavier catching the feint smile on his face before it disappeared before he looks towards me. I nodded "well we better get going then don't want to put your sacrifice in vein. Let's go Xavier" he glares at me before getting up and pulling a shirt on. "I'll meet you there" Lucas turns to me motioning for the door. Frowning I walk up to Lucas whispering in his ear loud enough for Stiles to hear, "don't forget who saved you that day. Remember that you owe me Lucas" turning from the two I walk out the back door smiling to my self.

No Pov

As soon as Peter walked through those doors Stiles was in Lucas arms. Gasping at the shock of Lucas arms around him. Stiles couldn't help but melt into his embrace. Warmth filled him whole from the top of his head to the very tip of his toes. Inhaling Lucas scent was heaven, but that heaven didn't last long as Lucas pulled away putting himself within arms length with Stiles. Confused Stiles took a step forward wanting to feel Lucas's warmth against him once again.

Lucas shook his head, his grip tightening against Stiles arms. "I don't know what's happening. This is something I can't explain. If fate decides it and I find you again then maybe it's meant to be" Stiles wasn't sure what Lucas was talking about. The one thing he knew was that he couldn't let Lucas slip from his hands. Stiles opened his mouth to say a few things but was shut down with the feeling of Lucas's lips falling on him.

It was a gentle, sweet warm kiss that tears formed at the corner of Stiles eyes. Lucas pulled away bending down his voice changing into a more deeper huskies voice, as he whispered to Stiles ear, "whatever you do Stiles don't trust Xavier" with those parting words Lucas was out the door. Stiles watched as Lucas figure disappeared within the woods. "Stiles?" Scott walked into the house as he spotted Stiles.

Walking up to his best friend who stood in the room all alone, "Stiles" Scott called once again watching his friend not moving even an inch. Scott walked up to Stiles grabbed onto his shoulder as he turned his friend around. "Stiles what's  wr-" Scott froze as he stared at his friend. Tears where falling down his face, eyes vacant as if something sucked the sole out of him.

Before Scott could say anything Stiles whispered one word that Scott never thought he would hear again. "My...sourwolf"

😵😵😵...

I have nothing to say...

You guys think he's figured it out?...

Omg...

I would like to apologize for not updating for so long...

I have no excuses...

But to blame it all on my laziness...

I would just like to say that I had a writers block...

And so can you believe it...

I have relatives over and having a mini party and I'm finishing of this chapter 🤣🤣🤣...

Anyways till next time kiddies...