xxvi

Sorry for another late update.😭
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Do we really have to do this together?" I asked. Magkasama na naman kami ni Sehun na nakakapuchang gala lang. Pagkatapos ng naging paguusap namin dalawang linggo na ang nakalilipas, I thought he'll leave me now for good. "Dad really want us back? Or he hates me and wants to torture me?" I said.

"Dad loves you. It's just in your head, hot stuff. If you really love him, you'll endure my presence. As if I'm not here. Just stop whining and let's get this started." Sehun said, his voice was plain, flat and I dunno. I just know there's something really different. Maybe, he already given up? Oh that's good.

But bad. Kakabukas palang ng clinic tapos isasara agad for two days. Great, amazing. And I have to endure him through out that days. Food testing, cake testing, tapos yung mga aasikasuhin pa sa simbahan. Sa amin talaga pinaubaya ni Dad ang kasal nya. At hindi ko pa nakikilala ang bride to be nya.

"Byabyahe tayo bukas ng umaga and for tonight, may dinner. You need to come. Don't disappoint, Appa. He's expecting you and besides, nandun ang Mom mo."

"Nandun din ang asawa mo, anak mo at ang lolo. Great, happy family." I said with fake enthusiasm. Yung gusto ko ng magsuka agad, isipin ko palang eh. "Why is this even happening? Pwedeng paki-explain nga?"

"Then, you," Sehun clutched tightly at the steering wheel. "You shouldn't have come back! Do you think I like this too?! To let you face my biggest mistake?! Hindi ako ganun kasama, Lu Han. Nasasaktan din ako. Don't act as if wala akong ginawang maganda sa pagsasama natin!" Nagulat ako sa pagtataas ng boses ni Sehun. Like I was talking to his "devil side" once again. I clamped my mouth shut, ni walang masabi.

I balled my hand into a fist.

"Didn't I also make you happy? I treated you, loved you, cared for you more that myself. But now.. you can only see all of my mistakes. Like, I only treated you so bad. So... so bad that you can't even look at me. You said you were happy. Was that all a lie? You weren't really happy, is that it?" Sehun took a deep breath, "I'm sorry."

He brushed his hair with his fingers.

".." I didn't say anything. I was really happy. I know Sehun pushed everything to me, gave me everything, his authoritative manner get in the way, complicating everything but that what makes him and I couldn't change that. I met him like that but Sehun and him alone is my only source of happiness before all these shits happened. Life is so hard to deal with.

"I'm sorry because I'm not good enough for you, and I fucked up because of my obsession, my fear, I totally fucked up because I'm crazy. I only wanted to be a good man for you then I started wanting something more than that then I fucked up again. I... I'm no good to someone as perfect as you." Sehun fixed his attention on the road. I noticed his misty eyes but I remained quiet. I felt his pain. His agony.

Bad decisions, we both fucked up.

"Yes,"

"Yes what?" he looked puzzled.

"You don't know how much you made me so happy when you said you love me and when you married me." I smiled bitterly. I tried to put up a strong face, controlling all my emotions. "I was really happy and we ended up hurting each other. I want us, I want to start anew but no, not with you."

Saying those words, Sehun remained quiet. Pinaandar nalang nya ang kotse habang ako naman ay nakatingin lang sa madadaanan nito. I said what I had to but it hurts right in my chest. Something in me wanted to take it back. Something in me questioning even my own decision. Just something in me wanted Sehun to hug me and to kiss me like how he used to. And now, I'm caught up in a tumult.