xxx

Guys, 30 na tayo. Shit. Akala ko hindi ko na ito matatapos. Haha. Dedicated to all of you, especially those who are still here, reading this shit from Book 1 to Book 3. Thank you.:)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sehun

Luhan covered his face after ending the call. Hinawakan ko ang braso nya at niyakap sya. Alam ko kinakain sya ng guilt nya ngayon at nagdadalawang isip din. "We'll fix this ok? Leave it to me. I'll fix this, so don't cry." I told him. Luhan tightened his arms around me, and I kissed his forehead. We will make it this time. "Don't push me again please."

"We can't hide all the time, Sehun. Hiding and fucking behind their back." I cut him off, pulling him even closer to stop him from adding another sentence. "Se, what now?"

"I'll deal with this. Just wait."

"How long.. again?"

"Trust me. Ok?"

Luhan distanced himself to me and looked at me straight in the eyes. "Don't just tell me, do it." I nodded before I pressed my lips to him. Inayos muna namin ang sarili namin bago kami lumabas ng CR. Sinara na rin ni Luhan ang clinic. Nagulat pa nga secretary nya ng makita kami. Akala nya kasi wala na kami sa loob ng office ni Luhan. She seems suspicious, pero hindi na namin pinansin.

Naghiwalay na kami ni Luhan pagdating sa parking lot. Dumiretso ako sa bahay para na rin ayusin mga gamit ko sa dalawang araw na get-away. Just the two of us. Supposedly, one day lang yun but Luhan and I extended it. Binilin namin ang kambal kela Baekhyun dahil si Kharin, may aasikasuhin daw sya. I doubted it. Why would he put it first instead of his kids? Not biologically but they are still his kids. Luhan thinks so too. He's avoiding?

"You're going with Luhan?"

"Yes, sinabi ko na di ba?"

Yna brushed her hair with her fingers. "Is this about the wedding, or you just want to be with him?" Hindi ako sumagot. I only let her say what she wants. Bawat hakbang ko, susunod sya. "I saw you two." she said.

"Saw what?!"

"You were kissing him."

"What?!"

I propped an arm to my hips. Yna fell down on her knees and she started crying. "Don't go, please. Why can't it be me? I gave you everything. Why is it... so hard for you to love me?!" tanong nya sa pagitan ng hikbi.

"Because you're not, Luhan."

"Bullshit!" Yna cursed. "Kung sasama ka kay Luhan, I swear you'll never see our son again!" Bumangon ulit sya sa sahig at sinalubong ang tingin ko. "I swear to god, Sehun! And I'll tell him, you abandoned us!" Naitikom ko ang kamao ko. I fucking wanted to hit the wall, galit na galit ako. I took a step forward and she step back until she reaches the wall, then I held her arm.

"Before you can take him away, I'll make sure his custody is... with me." I told her.

"You think he'll choose you?"

"I'm his father!" I shouted.

"But you never really were." Nangunot ang noo ko. "Do you know how many times he waited for you? And how many times he asked for you to tuck him in? How many times you joined us for dinner? Hindi mo alam, kasi mas gusto mong hindi umuwi. Oh." she held her breath, wiping her tears away. "How many times you told him that you'll be there when he wakes up but no. You weren't there, you made him wait!"