Chapter 14

Chapter 14

(safety first----->)

The man was trying to give me heart failure, I was sure of it. Ever since that erotically hot morning in my sleep room, Isaac has become so bold and so sensual with me. It was a joy to see because it showed how far he has come in his recovery, but it was embarrassing at times. Isaac’s actions proved to me that he has a wickedly mischievous side too, and it seems he took the greatest pleasure in catching me unawares to whisper something extremely naughty; borderline obscene of what he wants to do to me and my body. His lascivious behavior usually caused me to blush bright red and he would just smile like he won gold medal and strut off to either study for his classes or to continue with his daily chores.

A prime example of his exasperating but extremely arousing misconduct happened just last night after my group session with a few of the other patients here. I was standing at the Nurses’ Station writing my notes while Flora and Richard were making their final rounds out on the floor before lights out, and Isaac had took the opportunity before his door closed for the night to come to the station.

He knew at that time of the evening the desk was empty except for me when I was here charting on my patient’s records after group, and that everyone else would be busy with their last minute checks before bedtime. So he had come up to the Nurses’ Station, and after making sure we were alone he had cornered me against the counter. His front was to my back and used the tip of his hot wet tongue to trace the shell of my ear causing my entire body to ignite almost instantaneously.

Isaac had continued to add fuel to my fire by grinding his impressive hard on against my butt. And in that little space of time he had worked me into a mindless puddle of goo right there pinned between the counter and his hot body. He continued on for a few more delirious minutes before we had heard footsteps coming down the hall. And Isaac had just planted a kiss on the side of my neck before easing his much taller frame away from mine and walked off towards his room with his hands in pocket and quietly whistling, leaving me standing there shivering and turned on beyond belief.

I had wound up cursing him all the way home to my cold shower. He knew that I wasn’t staying at the Institute because I was on call for Hospital patients and outpatient referrals, so it was prudent thinking to stay at my house, which was closer to the Hospital.

I was bound and determined to get him back for days of making my cock so hard that it would throb in sync with the beating of my heart. We haven’t had time to spend together since that eventful morning in my room and he was tempting me beyond belief. I found myself thinking about dragging him off into a broom closet or something, but I had to have restraint. Isaac’s was still recovering slowly but surely, and I didn’t want to be too aggressive with him. It might trigger unpleasant memories for him. But I had plans for my naughty boy and just the thought made me grin with delight. Tomorrow was Saturday and it will be my turn on call for the Institute for the entire weekend, therefore spending the weekend there was no big deal. And most importantly, it wouldn’t draw any unwanted attention.

Leaning my head back I felt the early fall breeze muss my hair as it blew through the opened window of my car as I drove towards the Institute. When cooler temperatures this morning forced me to pull out my jacket this morning that was when it had hit me. It’s been almost a year since Isaac was brought to the Institute and he was going to be due for a Court Hearing soon. The court wanted a progress report on his treatment and mental status. And soon I would have to slowly begin walking Isaac through his memories of his captivity day by day right up until the night of the incident in hopes of triggering the repressed memory of the events of that night.