Epilogue

Epilogue

10 years later…

(Royce's and Isaac's new house---->)

 Parking my car in the driveway, I cut the engine and sat there for a minute and rolled my head on my shoulders to relieve some the tension. Damn, it’s had been a long day, but I was proud of myself because it was a good day. I managed to get young Simone emancipated from her abusive father and into the hands of her doting grandparents. The bastard had actually thought that the beautiful little girl was his property and was using her as a substitute for his wife. And between me and my bevy of investigators, we were able to prove it and the bastard was now where he belonged, in jail. The only drawback, it was late and I had promised Royce that I would have tried to be home from dinner and I had felt so bad to call and cancel, but I had to catch the Judge.

 I got out of the car and looked at our new house. It was a little after ten at night and the lights were off except for the exterior security lights. We had decided to get a larger house that could accommodate both Royce’s office and mine, there were many a nights since I started practicing law and opening my own office that had me and my team working long evenings and weekends at home on a case. And my wonderful husband, bless his heart, he was always so understanding and patient with me. That’s why I feel even more like crap, today was our five year anniversary and I had to cancel on dinner because we got the last minute emergency hearing for young Simone. He had just told me to do my thing and that he understood and that we could always celebrate over the weekend since we had made plans to go away to a cute little Bed and Breakfast in the country.

 I wasn’t empty handed though, I had his present in my briefcase, and it was a custom made ring with our wedding date and names engraved on the inside. I unlocked the front door and hurried to the close it again before the alarm could engage. I set my things down and dropped my keys on the table and took off my jacket as I made my way through the house. Everything was spotless and quiet. Climbing the stairs, I continued to pull off my tie and unbutton my shirt. I stepped into the master bedroom and stopped dead in my tracks, all the saliva in my mouth evaporated and the only thing I could do was stare wide eyed.

 My stunningly beautiful husband smiled at me and gave me a mischievous wink. His gorgeous slender body was laid out completely naked and on full display for my viewing pleasure. His flawless skin practically glowed in the soft light from the candles he had lit on the nightstands. And just like that my cock stood straight up behind my zipper and throbbed with its appreciation of the show in front of us.

 “Welcome home, honey.” He purred and he licked his pretty pink lips. My eyes couldn’t do anything other than to follow the path of his little wet tongue made over his plump bottom lip. I groaned low in my throat and practically shredded my clothes in my haste to get naked.

 A sigh of relief escaped my throat as I dropped my pants and my boxers, kicking out of them and ripping my socks off my feet. His gorgeous blue eyes heated with appreciation as I stalked over to the bed. I preened a little bit with pride in his blatant appreciation of my body. I still managed to work out often to keep myself in shape. I was more toned and had more muscle mass on my frame. And my love told me time and time again how much he loved my body. We spent days and hours on end just petting each other and noting inflamed me more than the feeling of his soft hands running over every inch of my body.

 He was slender and toned himself, but his body was much softer than mine and his smaller frame was a perfect fit to my larger one. I loved the feel him snuggled against me, it was even better when he was splayed out under me as I loved on him, which was my addiction, and one that I happily indulged in whenever I had the chance.