Chapter 15

Chapter 15

 (Mr Siegel---------->)

 The outside world had disappeared for us during the entire weekend we spent holed up in Royce’s sleep room. My love was currently curled up and cuddling so sweetly into my side. His head was on my shoulder and his arms were wrapped tightly around my waist. Our legs were tangled together under the sheets with our naked bodies sharing the heat we were both generating. My mind was still blown and I was still flying high with the feelings he had created within me when we made love all day yesterday and again in the early morning hours if this morning.

 My God, I have never experienced anything like this. My body heated up with the memory of how it felt to slide my cock deep into his body, the feel of his tight hot chute clenching around my member. The almost painful milking action along the length of my shaft when he orgasms, clenching me so tight almost making it impossible for me to move inside of him…I mean damn. Never in my life would I have thought that I would equate the act to sex as something that I would find pleasurable, not after what HE and his friends have done to me. But Royce, my love, my man has managed to make the act as beautiful and awe inspiring as possible.

 My baby mumbled something in his sleep and squeezed me a little tighter as he snuggled more firmly into my side and I couldn’t help but smile at his cuteness. I thanked my lucky stars that he had made his way into my life because I think that I would have died… I gasped and shot straight up in bed and slapped my hand over the spot where the pain shot through my forehead. My mind latched onto a blurry memory but like lightening it was gone before I could grasp what it was.

 I groaned with the ache that suddenly accompanied it. It was like a picture that was out of focus and you were straining to make out the details, but before I could the image was gone. But God Damn, my head hurt and I did groan out loud as my temples throbbed.

 “What’s the matter baby?” Came the quiet but concerned question from my Angel, I managed to open my eyes to peek over at him to see his beautiful sleep flushed face looking up at me with care and concern shining in his pretty blue eyes. I felt bad to have jostled him out of his sleep like that.

 “I am sorry. I didn’t mean to wake you up, it’s just a headache.” I said and he sat up and rubbed a soothing hand over the back of my neck.

 “I’ll get you something for the headache, and then we can shower and get some breakfast. Once you have eaten you will be okay.” He said and he went to get up but I stopped him. I think this was more than a simple headache. It had come on so sudden and with that blurry picture in my mind. So I told him that, I explained the quick onset of the headache and the residual pain it left behind.

 He asked me what was I thinking about right before I felt the pain and I flushed a little because I was thinking I would have probably died if he hadn’t come into my life, and I told him and he got real quiet. My anxiety level spiked just a little bit at his stillness. I watched as he took a deep breath and his pretty blue orbs locked onto my eyes.

 “Isaac, I love you.” He said and my heart skittered to an absolute stop in my chest and all thoughts of death and headaches flew out of my mind and I stared at him slack jawed. I was absolutely ecstatic as his words sank into my psyche. He loved me, it was there plain as day on his face and in his touch.

 Then I had no clue what came over me because I released an almost animalistic growl and I lunged for him, taking him down onto the rumpled bed and planted kisses all over his face. I fit my body in between his firm thighs and ground my rock hard member against him, and I felt his cock begin to stir to life next to mine. I eased back to separate my lips from his skin and I brushed his hair out of his beautiful eyes and just looked at him. This man owned me, and I had to kiss his sweet lips as gently as I could and told him that I loved him too.