Chapter 9

A/N Decided to go a little multi-cultural in this chapter :P I speak Japanese so I thought I would put it to use for a bit..

School the next day was slightly more bearable.

To be honest. If I hadn't of had the promise of somewhere to escape the past couple of weeks I don't know what I might have done.

Harry meets me at the gate a grin plastered across his angelic face.

"Good morning!" he says cheerily, ruffling his hand in my loose wavy hair.

"'Tis good isn't it?" I say returning his smile.

He chuckles, "You seem in a much better mood today. Didn't want to say anything but you have seemed a bit down.."

I nod, "I, uh, had a bit of a falling out with someone but it's resolved now."

We head towards the school building.

Harry turns to face me, walking along backwards.

"So, uh.. I was wondering. Since you're new to town and all. Would you like me to take you to do some sight-seeing over the weekend. I can show you some of the wonders of London!" he says, an edge of nervousness to his voice.

I smile and nod, "That would be great."

He grins again and turns back around, walking along beside me.

I really like Harry. He is like the older brother I never had. I feel so comfortable around him.

Of course, his uncanny resemblance to Jack helps him out.

A part of me is ashamed to have befriended the boy. I was supposed to be over what happened not clinging onto another guy who reminds me of him but I couldn't help it.

"Morning!" calls Harry's friend Niall from across the courtyard.

"Nialler!" Harry says as he approaches us. Harry slaps him lightly on the back and they begin a conversation.

Niall had moved a few months ago from Ireland and Harry had, similar to my case, been his first friend here. 

"Hey, Riley." Niall says, catching my attention. "I saw you in one of ThatcherJoe's videos the other day!" he says excitedly.

I chuckle, "Oh, yeah. His sister is dating my cousin so he is staying at our place for a while. They wanted me in a video."

Niall smiles, "You seemed pretty chummy.." he says trailing off. "Are you.. you know?" he wiggles his eyebrows.

As soon as I realise what he is asking I feel my cheeks flush.

"Niall. You can't just ask shit like that!" Harry scolds, "You've embarrassed her."

"Sorry.. Was just curious is all." he says.

I nod, my cheeks still scarlet no doubt.

"It's okay." I say.

"So.." he prompts and Harry slaps the back of his head.

"Stop being a nosy twat."

Niall laughs and holds his hands up defensively.

"Just kidding mate." Niall says, unable to control his laughter.

We arrive at the international room and go in. It was almost empty aside from a couple of Japanese girls and Lukas, the German guy Harry was talking with my first day here.

 I join the girls and Harry and Niall go off to talk to Lukas.

"おはよう! (Good Morning)," I say to the girls, sitting opposite them.

They smile up at me, "おはようライリーちゃん! (Good Morning Riley)" replies Kana, the more outgoing of the two.

Ayaka nudges Kana before whispering something in her ear.

They giggle before Kana turns back to me.

"ラブラブ?('literally' Love-Love)" she asks.

I look at her confused, "え?誰? (What? Who?)" I ask, glancing around the room.

Both girls giggle again before pointing to Harry, "ライリーとハリーは(Riley and Harry)"

I gasp, "違うよ! (No!)" I exclaim which causes them to burst into fits of laughter. "ハリーは友達だけですよ!(Harry is only my friend)" I defend.

"ボーイフレンドがある?(Do you have a boyfriend?)" Ayaka asks leaning forward slightly.

I chuckle, Japanese girls are definitely as nosy as I remember..

"ないけど、好きな人があるよ..(I don't but I do like someone..)" I reply quietly.

"そっか!誰?(I see! Who?)" Kana continues to grill me.

My goodness these girls are nosy. I debate whether to tell them about how I fancy Joe. I decide there is no harm in it so I do.

"ええと、年上の男..(Well, an older guy..)" I reply. 

The girls both giggle for the millionth time.

"何歳?何歳?何歳?(How old? How old? How old?)" Ayaka asks excitedly.

I blush slightly, "二十二才(22 years old)" I reply, looking down.

Both girls eye's widen, "へー、名前は?(Wow, what's his name?)" Kana asks.

No point in keeping the name to myself.. To be honest it's nice to be able to tell someone.

"ジョー(Joe)"

"かっこいい?(Cool?)" 

"たくさん質問があるね(You have lots of questions)" I say with a laugh before responding. "めっちゃかっこいい(Very Cool)"

I pull out my phone and open a screenshot I took from one of his videos. I show it to the girls and they grin at me.

"He's gorgeous!" Kana says in accented English.

"Oh I know I am," Harry interrupts. This sends the girls back into fits of laughter. I quickly press the key on top of my phone. Locking it and hiding the picture. "Do wanna walk to class together Riley? We have Drama first."

I nod, "Sure." I say getting up and grabbing my bag. "じゃね(See you)" I say to Kana and Ayaka and we head off.

"ラブラブ!!" I hear Kana call as we leave the room and I chuckle.

A/N

This interrogation is losely based on what I experienced while on exchange in Japan :P I quite enjoyed this chapter but I don't think I will use too much Japanese dialogue in future..

Let me know your thoughts so far!! Love you xx