Introduction

INTRODUCTION

Selena's Pov:

Ugh!!!

"why does my life have to be so damn complicated!"

"Girl you'll live!" I could hear Demi saying.

"No! actully I won't" I signed and told Demi.

"It's just 3 months" she added.

"I can't live 3 months away from you or Nick!"

"Yes,you can just pretend your on vacation".

"Really?! 3 months on vacation?" I told her like that was a really stupid thing to say.

"Selena!!!" I heard someone yelling behind me so I turned around and there was my mom.

"What!?"

"Stop talking to Demi and go finish packing."

"but-"

"No I said go finish packing"

"ok mom! I hate my life I told Demi."

"Don't worry everythings going to be fine" she told me.

"That's what you think wait till I have to tell Nick.

"You haven't told him?!"

"I was going to but you know he kept talking about how he's going to love spending time with me and we'll be couple of the year and all that stuff."

"Really! You know he's going to be mad because you didn't tell him" Demi said.

"Really! like that was a good thing to tell me"

"Sorry SelG but you know how he gets."

"yeah yeah I know."

"SELENA!!"

"Omg I know I'm coming! I yelled back at my mother who was of course yelling for me to go finish packing. Well see ya tomorrow" I told Demi giving her a good-bye hug.

"yeah see you tomorrow"she answered as she was leaving.

"Text me" I yelled to her.

"KK" I heard her yell back.

"SELENA!!"

OMG she keeps calling me like I'm deaf "I know mom I'm coming!"

"Hurry up because you know we're leaving as soon as you get home from school tomorrow."

"yes mom I know"

.

.

.

.

.

I was walking up to my room when I stopped in front of my parents bedroom. "mom!"

"what honey?!" she yelled back.

"why aren't any of dads clothes packed! I swear she keeps yelling at me to hurry and finish packing but dad hasn't even started packing.

"Mom!?" why hasn't she answered me? ugh! I walked to the kitchen and there was my mom with her head down on the table looking like she was under a lot of stress

"what's wrong" I asked her.

"selena we need to talk"she said lifting her head up. I have some news"

"what happend" I asked back my heart beat racing fast thinking something bad happend.

"um well you see its just" she tried to tell me but something was stoping her

"what mom you can tell me" I answered as I sat down next to her grabbing her hands.

"I know" she said.

"then tell me" I said.

"well you see selena you're dad he isn't coming with us"

"Wait what" I said as I felt my eyes started to fill with tears. Knowing she doesn't care about dad she doesn't care about anyone but me I love my father.

"I'm so sorry" she said as she was about to hug me when I pushed her back

"No!" I yelled were not doing this to him"

"Selena please she said trying to claim me down.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled. she looked like she was about to start crying.

"why... are you trying to ruien our perfect family" I yelled at her

"We are not even close to perfect Selena! how can you say that when the only time he actully talks to you Is one day a week one day Selena one!" she yelled at me while tears started to fall from her eyes.

"I love him! and if he's not going I sure as hell anit going either!" I yelled at her.

"Selena please" she said wiping away her tears.

"Mom why?" I asked her.

"you'll understand why just give if time"she said to me.

"What time?! I need to know now!" I yelled at her.

"Selena don't right now I need to protect you and me us." she said

"No! I hate you!" I yelled at her tears streaming down my face while I turned around and ran to my room.

.

.

.

.

.

I don't get it my life was so perfect why is this happening to me? Even if it is for 3 months I can't leave the best people in my life I just can't who know what can happen!? why is this happening to me! Why is my life so damn complicated!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

This is the intro please comment do you guys like it hate it please comment follow me on wattpad and hit that like button thanks guys xxxoooo ~kaylee <3