2

Jun's POV

Walking into school made me so anxious I was for sure I would throw up all over my desk in first block. The first day of school went in a nervous blur but I sure was not ready for the next day to happen either. When I got home from the first day of school I told my mom how it all went, picked out some jeans and a shirt for the next day, and went straight to bed. Of course I had a hard time sleeping but I managed.

When I got to school I couldn't stop thinking about this weird dream I had. In the dream I was getting down on one knee asking a man to marry me. I wasn't sure who I was asking but it was very weird that I was even asking someone to marry me considering I'm only 17.

The beginning of the day went pretty normal, math went by quick, then in English we watched Romeo and Juliet which I'm not complaining about considering Leonardo DiCaprio is in it and he's pretty good looking. Not saying I'm gay or anything. Which I'm not.

When I got to lunch I sat with the rest of the soccer boys on the team and we talked about soccer as usual and how we were gonna play this season. I had only learned the names of some of the boys on my team and forgot the rest of the names. I only paid attention to half of the people when we introduced ourselves. Oops. Right now I could only recognize five other players which were the goalie Woozi, Vernon who looked very similar to Leonardo DiCaprio for some odd reason, Mingyu who was a very fast runner,  Jeonghan who I was convinced was a girl until Mingyu told me he wasn't, and Joshua who I've made the inference he goes to church every day.

Vernon was talking about some boy who sassed him out in his homeroom this morning for accidentally knocking his book over. I didn't catch the name of the boy but I did catch when Vernon whispered something to himself along the lines of "He was a cute diva boy though". I was pretty positive that was what he said but I didn't ask him about it since I wasn't that interested in hearing about new school boy drama.

When I got to my third block I was quite excited considering this block is soccer and it has been my favorite sport since I was a kid. I was glad we were able to play today since yesterday we didn't have the chance to go outside since it was the first day and everything wasn't ready yet. When I got to the soccer field we just did a normal practice just scrimmaging against each other. Our team team had an easy win, mainly because there were only freshman and juniors on the other team. Coach sent us inside to go get changed back into our regular clothes and out of our sweaty gym clothes.

When I got done I walked out of the soccer locker room and past the basketball locker room. We still had extra time left before class so I just stood in the hall. I got on my phone and  heard some other boys coming out and looked up to see if I could talk to a friend. I was about to walk up to Woozi but then I remembered he looked pretty scary during practice and I really didn't want to mess with him. I turned to look for someone else to talk to when a boy caught my eye.

He came out the same locker room hall as I did but I don't recall seeing him on the field so I was guessing he was a basketball player. He was around my height and looked the same age as me. He had an innocent look on his face and the cutest nose. I don't know what but something drew me to him.

The bell rang and I stood there watching the boy walk to class. Something in me made me follow him to class. I sped up and walked next to him, taking small glances at him as we walked. I noticed him also taking glances at me, thankfully not at the same time as I looked at him. I wasn't sure what he was looking at me for though. Maybe it was because he noticed me looking at him or maybe because he thought I was sexy.

I noticed we were walking down the same corridor. I was about to go down A hall when I turned to make a mental note that he was going to B hall. I got to class when my friend Joshua asked why I was so happy. I noticed I was smiling crazily and was confused also why I was smiling so I told Joshua "Someone gave me some free candy so I'm really happy" he gave me a weird look and continued to do his work. I knew it was a dumb excuse but you gotta do what you gotta do.

I got home and said hey to my mom and told her my day went well. She told me good night and I went up to my room, took a shower, then got into bed.

I lied there for a while thinking about this boy. I couldn't stop wondering why I couldn't get him out of my head. I forgot what he looked like but I remembered he had an innocent look, adorable brown eyes, and a cute nose, I just wasn't able to put those all together. And I only took small glances at him so that didn't really help. I thought a little bit more about what he looked like and why I was so intrigued by him till I finally fell asleep.

-----

Bare with me guys. I'M SO SORRY. I get I'm a terrible writer. Don't make fun of me okay. This story was made from some real-life experiences. A girl I see in the halls looks very similar to The8 so it inspired me to make this story.

I do not in any way promote stalking. This is only for the story and is not a real case of major stalking.

give love to me pls I'm lonely