16

"Jun, yesterday felt like deja vu for some reason." Minghao furrowed his eyebrows.

"I was thinking that too, but it didn't really feel like it happened before, just felt like... how do I explain this..." I thought for a moment.

"Like a dream?"

"Yes! I feel like I've had that exact dream before."

"Me too! Haha maybe this is some weird conspiracy kinda thing."

"Ya probably, one time I had a dream that me and my family went on a hot air balloon ride, and the next day I told them it was so fun but they had no idea what I was talking about!" I chuckled as I spoke.

Minghao was also laughing at my words, "I can't believe I agreed to marry a fool like you."

-flashback-

Minghao's POV

I was walking in the park on a perfect sunny day. I took in the scenery and all the people and couples walking together. I was glad to know that I was one of those stereotypical couples too.

Me and Jun quietly walked down the long bridge that hovered above a beautiful lake, full of cute turtles and pretty fish.

Something felt off, not in a bad way but not necessarily a good way either. For one, Jun's hand was sweating a lot, and he couldn't keep his free hand still.

"Babe are you sick?" I asked.

We were coincidentally stopped in the middle of the bridge. 'A perfect spot for one of these walking couples to just pull out a ring and propose' I thought.

"No, I'm perfectly fine. Are you okay?" He gave a timid smile.

"I'm perfect." I smiled back.

"That's good." He took my other hand in his hand and we stood looking into each other's eyes. "Actually, Minghao I have something I have to ask you."

"Ya sure, go ahead."

"Well I want you to know that I love you more than anything in this world. Except maybe my mom, but you get the point."

"Where are you going with this?"

He ignored my question and kept talking his nonsense, "I'm probably the luckiest guy in the world right now just to be even talking to you, because you're perfect and I don't know anyone who wouldn't want you. The years that we've spent together have been the best in my life."

"You aren't breaking up with me are you?" I pouted.

"No you idiot, I'm in the middle of confessing how important you are in my life and you're gonna ask if I'm breaking up with you?"

"Sorry..."

"Anyways, Xu Minghao," Jun slowly pulled something out of his pocket. My face quickly turned red at the realization of what he was about to do. He kneeled down and spoke the words I was waiting for, "I want you to be mine, forever. Will you marry me?"

-end of flashback-

Junhui's POV

"You're the one who said yes."

"Well I wasn't gonna say no in front of all those people duh."

"Quit making excuses, you would've said no if you didn't want to marry me, you don't care if I get embarrassed." I fake pouted.

"Haha you're right." He said as he squeezed my cheeks.

"God I'm so in love with you Minghao."

"I'm also deeply in love with you, and always will be."

Who knew dreams could actually become real life?

End.

-----

Thank you guys for reading, I enjoyed growing as a writer during this book. Sorry to end it so soon but I felt it was a burden to write this book mainly because I wasn't fond of it, but I wasn't gonna leave with out an ending.

Also if you are a meanie shipper you can check out my other book "ex", it's about a drunk Mingyu who grabs his ex boyfriend, Wonwoo's butt. It's much better than this book I swear lol.