11

*Jun POV*

"You like me?!" I said to the boy sitting next to me with his mouth wide open in shock. Minghao quickly nodded and looked away to the ground.

We were stuck in an uncomfortable silence, I could tell neither of us had the balls to speak.

Minghao finally looked into my eyes. We sat there looking deep into each other for a while.

I spoke up, "Minghao I really like you. Like a lot."

He smiled and I kept talking, "In the beginning of school, the first time I ever laid eyes on you, I knew there was something about you that I loved."

I rambled on about my undying liking for him until he stopped me from saying anything more.

He stopped me with a kiss on the lips.

Time felt like it stopped, I felt the kiss lasted forever, just the way I wanted it to.

Then he pulled away. Although he pulled away, I wasn't done.

I went back in for more, an even longer kiss this time.

It was my turn to pull away but after I did I didn't let him go.

We hugged for a while and eventually fell asleep on the couch in each other's arms.

Everything was going perfect and just as I thought about how much I didn't deserve the great amount of serenity, my phone rang.

Minghao wasn't waking up anytime soon so I untangled our arms and got up to see who was calling this late at night.

Suddenly nothing felt perfect anymore, it just felt weird and unnatural.

I picked up the phone, "Hello?".

"Hey, Son."

"Dad, you haven't called in a while what's wrong? Why'd you call so late?"

"I'm sorry this was the only time I had to talk." There was a suspenseful pause. "I need you to move back to China with me and work for my business."