6

*Junhui's POV*

After a long school week it was finally Saturday. Today was the day of Halloween and somehow I had convinced my mom to let me go to Jeonghan's party instead of taking my younger brother trick or treating.

I hadn't decided if I wanted to go as a vampire or pirate so I texted Seungkwan for help. I should've known he would text me something like he did, "do the vampire. its sexier.".

It was still early and the party didn't start till later so I got on YouTube to kill time. I ended up looking up vampire makeup tutorials.

I took a shower and dressed up in a simple bad-ass type outfit. I followed the tutorials as said by putting a drip of blood coming out the left side of my mouth, gluing on some fake vampire teeth I had bought on my two canine teeth, two bite marks on my neck, and finishing it off with a messy hairdo. 

 I still had some time to spare so I texted Vernon asking who was gonna be at the party. He replied with "I heard it's gonna be huge bro. Most of the soccer team and Kwannie said some of the basketball team might be there so maybe you'll see that boy you're always asking about"

If it wasn't for that small text I wouldn't be thinking about the cute basketball boy who I had yet to find out his name.

If he does happen to be there would it be good to ask him his name or should I just wait?

I didn't want to think about him that much so I thought about someone else that had been on my mind: Jeonghan.

It was his party so I'm sure he'll be so busy hosting it that he won't have time to talk to me but I sure hope he would.

I drove to the party and landed my eyes on the huge house in front of me.

I expected it to be big, but not this big. Jeonghan must be very rich, I'm not so surprised because he looked and acted to be.

I walked in and looked around not to sure where to go or what to do until a boy I recognized from soccer had came up to me and said hi.

I had remembered him to be Woozi, recognizing his grumpy face and shortness.

 He looked as if he was dressed normally, the only thing different is that he had his hair parted in the middle nd was wearing a headband.

"Are you supposed to be dressed as something Woozi?"

 Woozi seemed to become slightly grumpier at the mention of his costume and said "My friend forced me to dress like him. If I see him and he isn't dressed like me I'm strangling him."

"So you guys are dressed as each other? Like a couple type thing?"

"No! We aren't together!" Woozi ended with that and stomped off like a little kid who didn't get what he asked for.

I had been left standing there until Seungkwan and Vernon had saw me.

"Damn sexy Jun wow!" Seungkwan yelled out to me.

"No fair Kwan you haven't told me that I'm sexy." Vernon complained which led Seungkwan to kiss his pouty lips.

"Guys stop I just got here and I'm already witnessing you two make out."

"Oh shut up. Come on Jun we're taking you to the real party."

Seungkwan dragged me into a never ending pit of drunk partying teens. Vernon had tried to hand me a drink but I quickly denied the offer.

"C'mon Jun just one. It will lighten you up."

I shook my head to Vernon and he had rolled his eyes a little whispering a small "whatever"

I realized they were dressed up as each other just as Woozi and his friend had planned to do. I guess it's a couple thing.

I walked further into the pit of teens and had seen someone I didn't really want to see or think about tonight. Basketball boy.

I thought about talking to him and finally made the decision that I should take a chance and just make a conversation.

I walked towards him bumping into a few kids on the way, not bothering to say sorry seeing as they were to drunk to even know what sorry meant.

I reached my hand out to tap him and just as I did someone had came in between us.

"Junhui! I've been looking everywhere for you!" I looked behind the persons shoulder seeing that basketball boy was long gone.

"Junhui, you're my guest but you won't even look at me." I had finally looked in front of me and immediately felt guilty for not paying attention to him.

"I'm sorry Jeonghan I didn't realize it was you!"

Jeonghan smirked and said "You can call me Hannie if you want"

"Okay." I smirked back to him and replied "And you can call me Jun if you want"

He smiled and said "You look really sexy as a vampire. I wouldn't mind if you gave me a little bite"

"You know, the Harley Quinn look suits you well." I would be lying if I said Harley Quinn wasn't hot, but Jeonghan dressing up as her took hotness to a new level.

"Have a drink Jun, after all this is a party so why not." I took his advice and drank a sip of the substance in the cup.

I didn't hate it, so I drank a little more. Jeonghan introduced me to some of his friends, from what I saw most were on the basketball team and were all very good looking.

I had only recognized one which was Wonwoo because I had remembered seeing him hang out with Mingyu quite a lot.

Jeonghan had pulled me away from the group and lead me into his room. "I'm sorry I took you away but I just needed some time away from that mess of a party."

"I understand. But if you don't want to be out there with your guests, why have a party?"

"Well if I'm honest, I throw parties to keep my popularity up. If I didn't have parties I'd just be known as the pretty, gay boy in school."

I thought about what he said and came to the conclusion that he was right. "Okay, I guess I understand that but you never told me you were gay?" I looked at him with a confused look and he just smiled.

"I thought it was obvious." I looked at him and for once realized he did give off a flowery boy type of vibe but he was so cocky that I would've thought he used that to attract girls.

"So you tell me Jun, are you gay?"

Jeonghan had suddenly asked the question and brought his face closer to mine. So close I felt intimidated by his existence.

I was taken by surprise at the question and replied "I'm really not sure."

"Well if you aren't sure, I can make you sure." Jeonghan smirked and leaned in so his face was inches from mine.

Before he could do anything, a boy busted into his room yelling Jeonghan's name.

"Seungcheol calm down!" Jeonghan left the room leading the obviously drunk boy out while yelling a couple sorry's at me.

It had gotten late and I decided I should go home before my mom got worried about me.

 I had only drunken a little so I thought it would be safe enough to drive myself home so I hopped in my car and did just that.