5

Junhui's POV

I woke up feeling sick. Probably because it was a Monday. No one feels good on Mondays.

I dressed in black pants, a white shirt, and a black and white sweatshirt. I wasn't feeling like getting dressed up nice today so.

I went to my first class and sat down in the seat I usually sit in. I was uninterested in the girls talking to me so I secretly put in my earphones so the teacher wouldn't see.

The class went by fast and I got up to go to the next class seeing an embarrassed looking Seungkwan as I walked in the hall.

I smirked and walked into the class earning some adored looks from some of the girls. 

I sat down and looked at the work placed in front of me. English was a hard subject for me and I absolutely hate it.

I was trying to do my work but got stuck on a question that I wasn't sure about. I guess the hot girl next to me saw me confused since she came over and asked if I needed help.

She bent over obviously trying to make her boobs noticeable and started explaining the question. I had a hard time paying attention, I mean what straight guy wouldn't.

She smiled and asked if I needed anymore help, I told her no I think I got it now then she frowned and sat back in her desk.

I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy her showing off herself like that. But boobs don't help me get a passing grade.

Class ended and I went to the cafeteria. I sat by Mingyu and saw him eating a pack of M&Ms. Jeonghan sat across from me and smiled. I smiled back and looked at Mingyu closing the half eaten pack of candy.

Mingyu then said "Do you want this candy Jun?" I noticed him using the nickname our coach uses for me. I took the pack of candy and popped one onto my mouth.

I wasn't interested in having anymore and handed the candy to Jeonghan. He was about to take one out and eat it then I thought of a great idea.

As Jeonghan put a M&M into his mouth I said "Jeonghan hand me those back I kinda want them... For after soccer."

He handed them back to me without question and I then realized my idea was stupid and weird but I wanted to try it anyway. I wanted to give them to that basketball boy hoping it would make us closer.

I went to practice and we did some things for fitness. When we got in to change back into normal clothes I was wiping my hair as dry as I could hoping there was no traces of sweat on me.

The bell rang and I walked out the locker room. My eyes automatically went to the piece of art walking in front of me.

As we walked to the classes we were going to I said "Hey!" he didn't hear me. "Hey! Boy!" I tapped him and said "Do you want these?" I pulled out a pack of half eaten M&Ms and he stuck out his hand and whispered out a small "sure" taking them and setting them on top of the books he was holding.

He had a science book in his hand so I took note that he either had science for his first or second class or has it now.

I was mesmerized by him as he walked in front of me. I came to my senses and realized I had forgotten to ask for his name.

I cursed at myself for not asking and told myself the next time we talk I would ask for his name.

My last class was boring. I'm not a big fan of history and I was wishing I didn't have work right now. I'm not really a big fan of any subjects but most I get through pretty easily.

I finished the work and pulled out a book to read. I had read a couple pages then had to reread them because all I could think of was that boy and I wasn't able to focus on the book.

I hated reading anyway so I guess it really doesn't matter. I thought about him more and wondered if anyone knew who he was. 

I didn't really know anyone besides the soccer team and a couple other people and I doubted that any of the soccer team knew him. Vernon might have considering he was practically dating a boy on the basketball team.

I was thinking about who I could ask when I thought, why am I thinking about this kid so much? It's not like I'm into him so why is he always on my mind no matter how hard I try to shake him out? 

I couldn't find the answers to my questions and decided I needed to stop wanting to know this kid so bad. But I'm so interested by him. By who he is and what he's like. I just want to know this boy.

The bell rang and I put my things away and got up to leave. Do I like this boy?  

My own thoughts made me stop in my tracks. I chuckled at the weird thought and kept walking shaking it off like it was nothing.

But what I didn't know is that the question would be haunting me for a while.

-----

how long do you cats think it will take for him to find out his name?

;))