7

*Jun's POV*

Going to school on Monday felt different. I felt as if it wasn't right looking Jeonghan in the eyes.

Flashbacks of his face inches from mine flooded my mind.

Trying to get these scenes of what happened at the party were difficult, almost impossible. Only one thing helped me get my mind of him: basketball boy.

Surprisingly the good looking boy that played on the basketball team calmed me down and took me away from the thought of what would happen if Jeonghan had really kissed me.

Thinking of the possibilities of that actually happening made me mad for some reason. Made me feel guilty as if I would be cheating on a significant other, although I didn't have one.

I went back to thinking about the good looking basketball boy. What would I have even said if I talked to him at the party? Asked for his name and number, then what?

He was talking to another boy while I was talking to Jeonghan. What was he doing while Jeonghan was attempting to kiss me?

Was he dating the other boy or was he just friends?

Even worse, had the other boy made a move on basketball boy?

The thought of him dating irked me. The thought of the boy kissing basketball boy made me furious.

I knew I shouldn't be mad, but I was, I was so mad it made me want to punch a hole right through the boy talking to him.

Today. Today is the day I will ask for his name.

Nothing will come in my way today. I will go up to him and confidentially ask for his name and number.

By the time lunch and soccer came by I was impatient to know his name.

Jeonghan talked to me during lunch. He had apologized for his actions but I had gotten over it by then. I was more interested in who the man was that had walked into his room yelling.

I asked him about it and he answered with "Oh Seungcheol? He's just a jealous ex boyfriend. Nothing to worry about."

"Oh. I understand."

"But I do miss him sometimes."

Something about the despair in his voice had caught me off-guard. I didn't expect him to tell me that he missed his ex, but I didn't want to be in his personal life so I didn't ask for more of the story.

Unfortunately, he told me anyway.

He told me about how much fun they used to have on dates and how sometimes they would skip school to hang out.

It was cute but, if it was so fun, why did they break up?

"Hey, if you liked him so much, then why did you two stop dating?"

Jeonghan looked as if he were about to cry so I said "You don't have to tell me it's fine."

He told me anyway and said "I was friends with another boy at the time, Joshua, and Seungcheol thought I was cheating on him with Joshua."

"Well were you?"

"No! Well... He did kiss me once. But I didn't want it! He just did it! I told Cheol about it and he forgave me. That's long past. I guess someone told him I was cheating and he believed so we fought and broke up."

He seemed done talking about the topic so I got up and put my tray away.

I went to soccer practice and played as usual, not daring to say a word to Jeonghan or his good friend Joshua.

I kept quiet through all of practice, which isn't the best thing to do as one of the team captains but I didn't care.

All I cared about was seeing basketball boy after practice.

When practice ended I quickly changed and waited in the hall for him.

He hadn't come out in a while so I checked the time on my phone,

1:28

Two minutes before the bell rings.

Where is he? I waited two more minutes, the bell rang, he wasn't there.

Two more minutes...

Still not there?

If I waited one more minute I would be late to class, so I got my stuff and began walking.

Not even five seconds later a loud bang of a shutting door rang through the hall, a boy, about my height and brown hair ran past me.

Basketball boy

I sped walk a little then stopped deciding I shouldn't follow him.

I went to my last class thinking about how I should approach him.

After class I went to find him and succeeded.

With a shaky hand I tapped him on the back of his shoulder.

"You play basketball right?"

"Ya, you play baseball right?"

I can see where he got confused since baseball, soccer, and basketball all are the same time but I was a little mad he thought I played that.

"No I play soccer."

"oh."

"What's your name?"

"Minghao."

"Nice name, Minghao."

"I have to go now"

He ran off to go catch his bus.

I forgot to tell him my name.